About the Escort Redline 360c
Range. Accuracy. Stealth.
Range. Accuracy. Stealth.
When you live to drive and drive to live, you can't let obstacles and threats get in your way. Escort's top-of-the-line Redline 360c radar detector combines just about every feature under the sun with stunning performance, range, and speed. What you get is the most advanced warning system your car has likely ever known, boasting GPS-powered alerts, immunity to detection, instant access to easy-to-understand information, and Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® connectivity to keep you ahead of the pack.
The directional arrows around the Escort Redline 360c's face show where detected signals are coming from.
Three antennas for twice the range, plus zero detectability
The Redline 360c's triple-antenna design (two in the front, one in the rear) gives it double the effective range of previous Escort Redline models, so you'll have plenty of time to react to incoming threats. The built-in GPS receiver is accurate down to 2.5 meters, so it can lock onto precise locations quickly. And Escort's TotalShield technology lets this detector remain completely invisible to all radar detector detection (RDD) devices, including VG-2 and Spectre.
Arrows point the way to potential hazards
The Escort Redline 360c shields you against a wide range of X-, K-, and Ka-band radar signals, plus multiple laser threats. A powerful new Blackfin digital signal processor chip makes this detector much faster than its already speedy predecessors. Once a signal is found, the well-placed arrows around the detector's display will light up so you can know immediately where you can find its source. Escort's advanced sensors look for the signature of each signal the Redline 360c encounters, to weed out false alerts and to get the information to you more quickly.
The Escort Live app provides instant aid
The Escort Live app is a simple way to get your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone involved in reducing your stress while driving. The app combines your GPS location information with real-time reports from other Escort Live users to keep you abreast of potential threats in your vicinity. You can also use the app to report your own sightings of enforcement or other potential travel hazards, which will then be instantly available to other Escort Live users. The app also alerts you to major changes in the posted speed limit, so you can stay on top of the situation. The Escort Live app is free to download, but a subscription fee is required to use many aspects of the Escort Live service — Escort includes a 1-year trial of the Escort Live Premium service with purchase of the Redline 360c detector.
Ready for your vehicle with built-in Wi-Fi
The Escort Redline 360c's built-in Wi-Fi compatibility lets it connect with your car's Wi-Fi signal (or portable hotspot, if that's how you roll). You can take advantage of all the real-time info like updated speed-trap alerts and false alert zones, without accessing the Escort Live app on your phone and depending on a Bluetooth connection — the radar detector takes care of it automatically. All you have to do is pair the app on your phone with your vehicle's Wi-Fi signal and the detector once, and the detector will automatically remember to activate Escort Live every time you get into your car with your phone. The built-in Wi-Fi also allows the detector to download firmware updates automatically — no need to download them from the web and transfer them to the detector.
No Wi-Fi? No worries!
With the Redline 360c's built-in Bluetooth connectivity, you won't need Wi-Fi to take advantage of the Escort Live features. You can simply download the free app to your phone and pair the detector with your phone for instant wireless communication between the detector and the app — no additional hardware or cords needed.
In-Vehicle Technology (IVT) filtering
Factory collision avoidance systems help make cars even more safe by keeping drivers aware of potential accidents, but they wreak havoc on radar detectors because they employ similar frequencies as conventional radar guns. The Redline 360c's updatable IVT system recognizes collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control signals and separates them from the real threats, for fewer annoying false alerts.
The Redline's AutoLearn feature combines GPS location information with the unique frequency footprint of signals it picks up, so it can recognize where you're likely to get a false alert along your drive. You'll hear fewer false alerts, even if you don't mark those locations as false alerts yourself. After as few as three hits on the same location of a false alert, you won't be bothered again.
The vibrant OLED display gives you a quick, easy-to-follow view of pertinent information about incoming threats. You can choose the backlight color to complement your vehicle's interior lighting, and the recognizable icons and graphics really stand out on the detector's screen. A built-in alert lamp provides additional visual warning for extra protection. You can adjust the overall brightness of the Redline's visual features, or go to full dark mode for total stealth.
Camera locations database
The Redline 360c comes with a preloaded database of safety, red-light, and radar camera locations across North America, allowing the detector to warn you when you get near. You can download updates, back up your data, and maintain the database through Escort's website. You'll need a subscription and a Windows®-based computer to update the Redline 360c's database — update subscriptions are available through Escort's website.
Store key points
Just tap a button on the keyboard to store locations along the road where the speed limit drops quickly, or where you might encounter heavy enforcement. The Redline 360c will warn you when you approach them in the future. Or press the mute button at the location of a known false signal — the detector will remember the signal, muting the alert the next time you pass by. You'll hear an alert if another type of signal comes from the same location.
King of the highway, byway, or backroads
The user-friendly Redline 360c makes it easy to take advantage of its awesome technology. Four different sensitivity modes let you adjust the detector for city and highway driving. You'll hear clear digital voice alerts in English or Spanish, and you can utilize mute settings to adjust the volume level or turn them off completely.
Works with your Kenwood or JVC touchscreen radio
If you've got a recent JVC or Kenwood touchscreen receiver that supports Apple CarPlay® and has an iDatalink port, you can see alerts from the detector through the stereo's display. You just need to add a couple of adapters to make it work: the iDatalink Maestro RR2 interface module and the Escort Maestro portable detector kit. Once connected to your compatible stereo, you can enjoy a large-screen view of the band detected and your current speed on your radio's large screen.
Note: If you already have a compatible JVC or Kenwood stereo and an older (pre-2019) iDatalink Maestro RR module, you must replace the older Maestro module with the newer RR2 module — the older RR module lacks an input that is required for a connection with the portable detector kit and will not work with this detector.
Gear up for the road
Escort includes a premium travel case, an EZ Mag Mount, and a 12-volt SmartCord USB charger with the Redline 360c. The SmartCord features straight and coiled sections and allows you to see alerts when the detector's in fully dark mode, or to mute the detector without touching it. And when it's time to update the database of cameras and enforcement areas, the detector's mini-USB input makes it easy for data transfer from your computer, or you can just have updates automatically downloaded via Wi-Fi.
Sorry, but we cannot ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
- radar/laser detector featuring Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS protection, and preloaded database of red-light and radar cameras
- package includes:
- EZ Mag magnetic mount
- padded travel case
- straight/coiled SmartCord with USB charger, mute button, and LED
- headphone jack
- mini-USB input
- directional arrow display shows where detected signals originate
- multi-color OLED graphic display with multiple display modes
- selectable display colors: Blue, Green, Red, Amber
- three antennas (2 front, 1 rear) and three low-noise amplifiers
- Blackfin digital signal processing chip for rapid response
- detects 17 radar bands (selectable) and POP
- 360° laser protection
- digital voice and audio tone alerts for radar, laser, and POP
- Traffic Sensor Rejection software eliminates false alerts from roadside traffic flow sensors
- In-Vehicle Technology (IVT) Filter eliminates false alerts from collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- sensitivity modes: highway, Auto (speed-based), and Auto No X
- VG-2 and Spectre I/IV immunity (invisible to radar detector detectors)
- multiple programmable features
- Mute, AutoMute, and SmartMute modes
- preloaded database of safety, red-light, and radar camera locations (subscription required)
- camera database updates via Wi-Fi or through USB connection to Escort website (mini-USB cable not included) 3-month trial subscription included
- "Mark Location" feature remembers points for future warnings
- AutoLearn feature remembers sources of false signals and mutes alerts
- over-speed alert
- built-in Wi-Fi connects to vehicle signal (or mobile hotspot)
- access to Escort Live real-time protection service (1-year free trial subscription included)
- receive crowd-sourced alerts
- make software updates
- Bluetooth wireless compatibility with Escort Live service through smartphone app
- dimensions: 3-5/16"W x 1-5/16"H x 5-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 0100040-1
What's in the box:
- Radar/laser detector
- Coiled/straight SmartCord with DC power adapter and RJ11 modular jack
- EZ Mag magnetic mount
- Zippered travel case
- Quick Reference booklet
- Congratulations!/Warranty card
- Product Registration card
Escort Redline 360c reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Escort Redline 360c
Features & specs
|X Band Radar||Yes|
|K Band Radar||Yes|
|KA Photo Radar||Yes|
|KA Wideband Radar||Yes|
|Display & Alerts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Escort RedLine 360c is the most advanced radar/laser detector ever designed. It offers front and rear radar, as well as 360° laser protection. Threat direction arrows indicate where the alert is coming from, while digital signal processing provides extreme range and quick response. The RedLine 360c is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled, so you can receive new alerts from other users through the ESCORT Live app as they come in, and to keep your detector's firmware up to date. The detector comes with the new magnetic EZ Mag Mount™, SmartCord USB power adapter, and a soft-side zippered travel case. Dimensions: Width 3.364", Height 2.295", Depth 5.139", Weight 12.95 ounces.
OLED Display: The RedLine 360c features a new multi-color, OLED (organic light-emitting diode) graphic display with intuitive icons that identify the type of threat at a glance. You can set the display to blue, green, red, or amber to match your vehicle's interior gauges, or to suit your personal preference. The brightness of the display can be set to Dark, Minimum, Medium, Maximum, or Auto (based on ambient light).
EZ Mag Mount: The RedLine 360c radar detector comes with the EZ Mag Mount™ that is designed to mount the unit on the center of the windshield between the driver and passenger. The EZ Mag Mount attaches to the detector via a strong magnet, with a large, 2-1/2" diameter StickyCup suction cup to mount to the windshield. You can adjust the angle of the detector via the provided thumbwheel. Additional EZ Mag Mounts are available to make it easier to move the detector from one car to another.
TotalShield™: The RedLine 360c features Escort's exclusive TotalShield™ technology, which makes it totally undetectable by all radar detector detectors (RDDs).
TrueLock Filter: The RedLine 360c has an embedded GPS receiver to help locate, identify, and eliminate false alarms. The GPS-powered TrueLock Filter lets you lock out false alerts by "marking" the location so the detector can reject the signal the next time you approach the area. The unit is also pre-loaded with the Defender database of thousands of safety camera locations, including red light and fixed photo radar sites, and will warn you when you are approaching these sites. You can update the Defender database through the Escort website (requires paid subscription), or when connected to your smartphone or connected car via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi/Bluetooth: The Escort RedLine 360c is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to give you access to real-time alerts from other users through the ESCORT Live app. If you have a new "connected" vehicle with on-board Wi-Fi, the detector lets you connect to the app without the need for a smartphone. If Wi-Fi isn't available, you can pair your smartphone to the RedLine 360c via Bluetooth to gain access to ESCORT Live. Software updates are also available wirelessly when connected via Wi-Fi.Signal-Strength Meters: The unit offers seven different display meters to indicate the signal-strength of the detected signal:
- Standard: Primary alert band + front signal strength bar graph
- Standard FR1: Primary alert band + front and rear signal strength bar graphs
- Standard FR2: Primary and secondary alert bands + front and rear signal strength bar graphs
- Spec FR1: Primary alert band with numeric frequency + front and rear signal strength bar graphs
- Spec FR2: Primary alert band with numeric frequency, secondary alert band + front and rear signal strength bar graphs
- Expert FR: Up to four alert bands with front and rear signal strength bar graphs for each
- Simple: Simple messages replace alert band and signal strength bar graphs: Caution (if traveling below cruise alert limit) or Slow Down (if traveling above cruise alert limit)
Threat Direction Arrows: The RedLine 360c features directional arrows surrounding the display to indicate which direction the threat comes from. Arrows indicate left and right side, as well as front and back. There are three arrow modes to choose from:
- Single: Single mode displays arrows indicating only the direction of the primary threat in the selected display color.
- Multiple: Threat-direction arrows are displayed for multiple threats. If the RedLine 360c detects multiple threats, the arrow pointing to the primary threat will blink, while the one for the secondary threat will not. The front and side arrows will be in your selected display color, while the rear arrow will be an opposite color.
- Band: In Band arrow mode, the threat-direction arrows are color-coded to the band being detected: X band-green, K band-blue, Ka band/Laser-red.
ESCORT Live: The RedLine 360c's built-in Bluetooth technology gives you access to ESCORT Live on your smartphone. ESCORT Live is an exclusive network which warns you of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area. The ESCORT Live app connects you to other detector owners on the road in your area. It also gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts. ESCORT Live is available as a free download. A Premium service with advanced features is also available for $4.99 a month (or $49.99 per year). A free 1-year subscription to ESCORT Live is included with the product. ESCORT Live is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.0 or later, and with Android devices running Android 5.0 and up.
GPS-powered Features: The RedLine 360c's built-in GPS gives you access to several features:
- AutoLearn: GPS technology is used to "learn" the source of radar signals by location and frequency, and determine if the signal is a real threat or a false one. If the alert comes from an automatic door opener or motion sensor, the RedLine 360c automatically locks out this source at this particular location. The unit can also "unlearn" signals that are no longer present at a particular location to protect you from locking out real threats.
- Mark Location (MRK): The "MRK" button allows you to mark a specific location and label it for future reference. Once the location is marked and labeled, the unit will provide an alert for red light or speed cameras, speed traps, or other danger zones.
- Over-speed Alert: You can set a Cruise Alert speed at which the RedLine 360c will alert you when it is exceeded. Using GPS technology to gauge your speed, the detector monitors your speed to help you stay under the set speed limit. When the unit is connected to ESCORT Live!, the posted speed limit data will also be shown on the display.
- Variable-Speed Sensitivity: The RedLine 360c has an Auto Sensitivity mode varies radar sensitivity base on your vehicle's speed resulting in better radar performance. At highway speeds, you need the best long-range sensitivity. At slower speeds, the sensitivity is adjusted to reduce unneeded alerts, especially when you're not at risk. In addition to the Auto mode, you can set the sensitivity to Auto No X and Highway.
- Defender Database: The RedLine 360c can alert you when you are in the vicinity of a location in Escort's Defender database of verified speed traps, speed cameras, and red light cameras.
Traffic Sensor Rejection: The RedLine 360c utilizes Traffic Sensor Rejection to eliminate false alerts due to location or certain frequencies. Radar-based traffic flow sensors, mounted along major highways, transmit strong K-band signals for a half-second approximately every minute. These signals help produce traffic flow data for personal navigation devices, but also create numerous false radar alerts. Escort's proprietary Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) software, found in the RedLine 360c, helps eliminate annoying false alerts.
Enhanced Radar Detection: The RedLine 360c features an advanced radar receiver to provide long-range warning on all radar types. Digital signal processing provides maximum range and minimizes false alarms. The unit offers four radar sensitivity settings:
- Highway: Highway mode provides maximum sensitivity on all bands.
- Auto: In Auto mode the unit will continuously analyze all incoming signals and intelligently adjust the sensitivity circuits, providing long-range warning with minimal false alarms.
- Auto No X: Auto No X mode turns off X-band detection, while full sensitivity is maintained on all other bands.
- Auto Lo K: Auto Lo K mode reduces the sensitivity of K-band detection, with full sensitivity on all other bands.
Voice and Beep Alerts: When enabled, all alerts and instructions are communicated using a voice announcement. If you desire, the voice alerts can be turned off, and all alerts will sound using tones.
Auto Mute: After the initial audible alert, the volume is automatically reduced, so you need not manually mute the sound. This feature can be defeated.
On-board Controls: The RedLine 360c has easy-to-reach controls on the top panel: Power, Sensitivity, Mark, Brightness, Mute, and Volume up/down.
AutoPower: The AutoPower feature automatically turns off the unit after a specific amount of time to reduce the current drain on the vehicle's battery. If AutoPower is off, the unit turns on or off depending on your vehicle's ignition type (constant or switched power). For constantly-powered accessory ports, you can set AutoPower to turn off the unit after 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours.
Detector Tools Pro Software: Escort's Detector Tools Pro program allows you to update your Defender database and software. The RedLine 360c has a Mini-B 2.0 USB port on the side to allow you to connect the unit to your computer via USB cable (not included). The Windows version (for Windows 7, 8, and 10) of Detector Tools Pro supports Firmware, Location Database updates, Detector Software, and Defender Updates. The Mac version is compatible with OS X 10.6 and later.
Earphone Jack: There is a standard 3.5mm earphone jack on the right side of the unit.
SmartCord USB: The supplied SmartCord USB includes approximately 22" of straight cord and about 7" of coiled cord, and expands to up to about 3' when stretched. The DC power adapter end includes a mute button and two LEDs (Alert and Power). The adapter has a Type A USB port (5V 2A) for powering or charging other devices. Additional SmartCord USBs can be placed in multiple vehicles to make it easy to move the detector from one car to another.
Direct Wire SmartCord: You can power your radar detector without using your DC power outlet with the optional Direct Wire SmartCord. SmartCord comes with 4' power and ground wires to hardwire it to your vehicle's power, and a 10' cable with a modular plug to connect to the detector. The SmartCord module has Power and Alert LEDs and a Mute button, and can be attached to your dash via the provided "hook & loop" fastener. The Direct Wire SmartCord comes in a choice of LED colors: red and blue.
Maestro Portable Detector Kit: The optional Maestro Portable Detector Kit lets you connect your Escort Redline 360c (or Max 360c) radar detector to a Maestro ADSMRR2 radio interface when using a compatible Kenwood, JVC or 2020-up Pioneer iDatalink-ready radio with CarPlay. Once connected, radar alerts will come through Kenwood, JVC or Pioneer sound system, and an on-screen "Escort" page will display the Band and Frequency, as well as your vehicle's speed when alerted. You can also use the radio's touchscreen to activate AutoMute, Mute, or Lockout.
The Escort Redline 360c replaces these items
- In-Vehicle Technology (IVT) Filter eliminates false alerts from collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- VG-2 and Spectre immunity (invisible to radar detector detectors)
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless integration with optional Escort Live smartphone app
36 questions already asked