About the Delphi SA10112 FM Modulator Adapter
Delphi's SA10112 FM modulator adapter allows you to connect the SKYFi2, MyFi , Roady2, or any Xpress XM receiver to your vehicle's in-dash receiver through its FM tuner. It's a great way to enjoy XM's innovative programming through your factory radio. (SKYFi2, MyFi, Roady2, and Xpress receivers are sold separately, and you must use each with its compatible car kit.)
The adapter takes the signal from the wireless FM modulator that's built into the SKYFi2, MyFi, and Roady2 receivers, and sends it to your car's radio via its antenna jack, so the signal from the XM receiver can be heard over an unused FM frequency. You'll enjoy better sound quality through this direct connection.
Note: Please enter your vehicle information or call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to see if any antenna adapters or tools are needed to install this FM modulator. If you do need adapters, you'll be prompted to add them when you add this product to your order.
- FM modulator adapter designed for use with the Delphi SKYFi2, MyFi, or Roady2 receiver
- plays XM signal through an unused FM station
- sends FM frequencies from the SKYFi2 or Roady2's wireless FM modulator to in-dash receivers via a hard-wired connection
- 1-7/16"W x 15/16"H x 3"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SA10112-11P1
What's in the box:
- FM Direct Adaptor module with 38" male and female Motorola antenna cables and 71 XM antenna cable with single SMB connector
- Female cigarette lighter adapter power socket with 40" cable (with bare wire on the end)
- Installation Guide
Delphi SA10112 FM Modulator Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Delphi SA10112 FM Modulator Adapter
Overview: The Delphi FM Direct Adaptor is designed to work with the SKYFi2, Roady2 and MyFi XM Satellite receivers. The adaptor optimizes the XM receiver's built-in FM modulator to your vehicle's radio, especially in regions with a high density of FM radio stations and few open FM channels. The adaptor connects directly in-line with the vehicle's existing AM/FM antenna input.
Connections: The FM Direct Adaptor features the following connections:
- To FM Radio: Male Motorola antenna plug on a 38" cable--plugs into the vehicle's AM/FM radio
- To FM Antenna: Female Motorola antenna jack on a 38" cable--accepts the vehicle's antenna cable
- XM Antenna: Female SMB jack on the side of the module--accepts the XM Radio antenna supplied with the SKYFi2 car kit, the Roady2 or the MyFi system
- To XM Radio: Male SMB plug on a 40" micro-cable--plugs into the SKYFi2 car kit, the Roady2 or the MyFi system
Power Socket: The Roady2 receiver, the SKYFi2's car kit and the MyFi system come with a cigarette lighter power adapter. If you desire a hardwired power connector for the XM Receiver, you can wire the supplied cigarette lighter power socket to the vehicle's power wiring. This allows you to hide the SKYFi2, Roady2 or MyFi cigarette lighter adapter out of sight, and free up the vehicle's cigarette lighter.
Installation: The FM Direct Adaptor can be tie-wrapped to existing under-dash structures or under a seat. Care should be taken to prevent the unit from rattling or cables from being cut or chafed by moving parts.
Antenna Adapters: Some vehicles (such as select GM vehicles, Volkswagens, Nissans, etc.) may require antenna adapters in order to connect the FM Direct Adaptor to your vehicle's OEM antenna connectors. Please consult the Crutchfield Vehicle Selector to see if OEM antenna adapters are needed.
The Delphi SA10112 FM Modulator Adapter replaces these items