About the Crimestopper COM-CAM1
Get serious about reverse
Get serious about reverse
For your delivery van or work truck, you need more than your grandpa's backup cam — you need Crimestopper's COM-CAM1 with its built-in microphone and professional-grade reverse light. Get an expansive 170° view of the loading dock behind you with selectable parking lines. You can reverse the image if you have other uses in mind, while infrared night vision makes sure you're never lost in the dark. The microphone lets you hear the person guiding you from behind your vehicle.
Use it with a commercial monitor
You can connect the COM-CAM1 to a standard video monitor with a composite video input or to a commercial-grade monitor with a 4-pin input.
- waterproof color rear-view camera
- built-in microphone
- industrial-grade adjustable light
- infrared night vision
- universal fit with adjustable, rugged mount
- camera sun shield
- composite video and 4-pin connection
- 170° wide angle
- selectable parking guidelines
- selectable reverse image
- IP rating: IP67
- resolution: 648 x 488
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # COM-CAM1
What's in the box:
- Camera w/integrated mounting bracket and attached 24" cable terminated in a screw-type locking connector
- 16.5' Extension cable terminated in male and female screw-type locking connectors
- 12" Audio/video/power harness (screw-type locking connector on one end with composite video / audio / and power plugs on other end)
- 12" Power adapter (female power connector one end / bare ended power and ground wires on other end)
- Four 1/4" Phillips-head machine screws
- 4 Lock-washers
- 4 Plastic washers
- Installation guide
More details on the Crimestopper COM-CAM1
Features & specs
|Features and Specs|
|Camera Type||Rear, front|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||N/A|
|Plug type||Composite video|
Overview: The CrimeStopper Com-Cam1 is a universal commercial grade camera designed to be surface-mounted on the exterior of a vehicle, either front or rear. It offers a wide 170˚ viewing angle and carries an IP67 marine grade waterproof rating. The default camera view is mirror, but can be changed by cutting the blue jumper loop on the main video/power cable, allowing for a normal rear view or for front mounting the camera. A second jumper loop, if cut, puts parking assist lines on the camera view. The camera includes infrared LEDs for improved night visibility, and a photocell that can adjust light as needed. A built-in microphone allows the driver to hear what's going on behind the vehicle when hooked to a screen or monitor that supports audio along with the camera image. This is a very helpful feature when another person is providing guidance for reversing. The Com-Cam1 also features a sturdy built-in mounting bracket and a sun shade for improved visibility.
Wiring: The Com-Cam1 camera cabling uses an industry standard 4-pin connector designed to match the input connector on many commercial vehicle's in-dash screens, allowing for a single wire connection. If an aftermarket screen is being used, additional adapter harnesses are included that convert the 4-pin cable into standard composite video and audio jacks as well as providing bare wire connections for getting power and ground from the vehicle.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked