About the Pro.Fit WM-36 "Window Mate"
Got a small electronic device, like a plug-and-play satellite radio, that you'd like to use when you're on the road? Pro.Fit's Window Mate might be the easiest way to mount it in your vehicle. Its suction cup provides a firm, secure mount to any flat glass surface. It requires no tools to install, can be mounted in seconds, and can be transferred easily between vehicles. Its mounting arm flexes up and down, and swivels 30 degrees in either direction, so you'll be able to see your device's display easily. Warranty: 1 year.
More details on the Pro.Fit WM-36 "Window Mate"
Overview: The WindowMate mount can accommodate plug-and-play satellite radios, cell phones, GPS units, and navigation systems. The WindowMate mounts to any flat glass surface using the strong suction cup. Use the WindowMate with the Pro.Fit miMount, and you'll have the ideal mounting spot for your iPod. The WindowMate mount swivels 30 degrees and its arm flexes, allowing you to adjust the viewing angle.
Holder Required: The WindowMate should be used with one of the following Pro.Fit device holders (item # in parentheses):
- Ultra Slim Holder (universal) (042MI602MG)
- Blackberry Storm Custom Holder (042MI800)
- miniGRIP universal phone holder (042MI200BG)
- Garmin nüvi Adapter Plate (042TT39)
- TomTom One XL Adapter Plate (042TT34)
- TomTom One V2/V3 Adapter Plate (042TT35)
- T-Amps Adaptor Plate for satellite radio devices (042TS01)
- Express Holder for items with belt or button clip (042EM1224)