About the Arista Stereo Mini-to-RCA Adapter
This 6-foot cable has a 3.5-millimeter male stereo mini plug on one end and stereo male RCA jacks on the other. It's useful for connecting any source with a minijack output (portable CD, MD, cassette, or MP3 player) to a home audio component or car audio receiver with standard female RCA jacks. Warranty: 90 days.
Arista Stereo Mini-to-RCA Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Arista Stereo Mini-to-RCA Adapter
Compatibility: This Stereo 'Y' cable can be used for the following applications:
- Portable Players: Use this cable to connect a portable audio player (CD, cassette, MP3, MiniDisc) for playback on a home receiver.
- Recording: With this cable, you can connect your portable CD, MP3 or MiniDisc player to the stereo inputs on a home cassette recorder for dubbing. You can also feed a stereo signal from a receiver's line output or aux output to a portable recording device.
- Powered Speakers: This cable can also provide a signal from a component (CD, DVD, Cassette) to the input of a powered speaker system.
Construction: The adapter features a single male 3.5mm mini-plug on one end and dual male RCA plugs on the other end, each with molded connectors and flexible stress relief collars.
The Arista Stereo Mini-to-RCA Adapter replaces these items
- Minijack-to-RCA adapter cable connects Audiovox plug-and-play satellite radio to an in-dash stereo's auxiliary input
- Stereo RCA male plugs/3.5mm male stereo mini plug
- 6' cable