About the Q-Customs Factory-fit Subwoofer Enclosures
Designed to give you factory fit and finish plus great sound and durability, this Q-Customs enclosure by Q-Logic is designed to hold one 10" Type 1 subwoofer. It mounts to the driver's side panel at the rear of the vehicle.
This enclosure fits pefectly in the interior of your vehicle. It looks like original equipment, but gives you the deep, pounding bass that no factory system can touch. Internal volume is 0.65 cubic feet.
Please check with us before purchasing by identifying your vehicle, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
- vehicle-specific ABS plastic enclosure
- mounts in driver's side panel in vehicle's rear
- holds one 10" Type 1 subwoofer
- enclosure volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # QL-C1RSX110-A01
What's in the box:
- Black 0.65 cu./ft. custom subwoofer enclosure for 10" woofer
- Black ABS fascia cover
- Black mesh grille
- Metal upper bracket
- Metal lower bracket
- 39" Rubber U-channel for grille
- 28" Length of speaker wire (with 0.205" female quick slides on each end)
- Polyester fiber batting
- Roll of 9/16" wide foam tape
- Eight 1" self-tapping wood screws
- Five 3/4" self-tapping wood screws
- Four 1/2" self-tapping sheet metal screws
- Installation Instructions
Q-Customs Factory-fit Subwoofer Enclosures reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Q-Customs Factory-fit Subwoofer Enclosures
Features & specs
|Number of Boxes||1|
|Number of Speakers Per Box||1|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||9 3/16|
|Maximum Speaker Depth (inches)||6-13/16|
|Box Volume (cubic feet)||0.65|
|Second Depth (inches)||0|
|Wood Thickness (inches)||5/8|
|Speaker Wire Connectors||Spring posts|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
FeaturesCompatibility: This Q-custom enclosure is designed to be installed in the driver's side rear quarter panel area in 2002 and up Acura RSX coupes.
Materials: The enclosure, and fascia panel are made of strong, lightweight, black, thermo-formed ABS plastic. The front panel of the enclosure features a 5/8"-thick MDF baffle for mounting the 10" woofer. All mounting hardware is included.
Enclosure Type: According to Q-Logic's Bass Performance Match specs, this Q-custom is a Type I enclosure, suitable for drivers designed for small, sealed enclosures.
Grille: A matching black pressure-fit, flush-mount grille is supplied for a custom look.
Speaker Terminals: The Q-custom has two spring-loaded binding posts, which can securely accept bare wire, pin connectors, banana plugs and dual banana plugs.
Woofer Orientation: Once the enclosure is mounted in the vehicle, the woofer fires sideways toward the center of the trunk.
Specifications: This enclosure has the following specifications (for proper fit and response, the subwoofer of your choice should conform to the following specs):
- Driver Size: 10"
- Internal Volume: 0.65 cu./ft.
- Maximum Frame Diameter: 11.125"
- Cutout Diameter Limitation: 9.131"
- Maximum Depth: 6.811"
2 questions already asked