About the Q-Forms Kick Panel Enclosures
Many award-winning sound-off competitors put their mid-woofers and tweeters in custom-built kick panel enclosures because that's one of the best ways to get a concert-quality stereo image. But why pay hundreds of dollars to an installer? Mount your 5-1/4" components in Q-Logic's Q-Forms, which deliver competition-quality imaging without the expensive custom installation work.
With Q-Forms, each speaker is located and angled to maximize sound quality. The theory is that the distance between your ears and each of the speakers should be equal. With your speakers in the kick panels, it's like sitting in that "sweet spot" at a concert or right between your home speakers.
All the available colors for the Q-Forms that fit your vehicle are listed here. Pick the color that matches your interior. If there is no match for your vehicle, that means Q-Forms are not available for it. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
Installation note for 1995-and up Chevrolet S10 / S15
1996-1997 Isuzu Hombre:
To install, bend parking brake pedal about 1-1/2" away from kick panel and relocate computer module.
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Q-Forms Kick Panel Enclosures
- Chevy S-10 Standard Cab Pickup 94-1997
- Chevy S-10 Extended Cab Pickup 94-1997
- Chevy S-10 Blazer 95-1997
- GMC Sonoma Standard Cab Pickup 94-1997
- GMC Sonoma Extended Cab Pickup 94-1997
- GMC S-15 Jimmy 95-1997
- Isuzu Hombre Standard Cab Pickup 96-1997
- Isuzu Hombre Extended Cab Pickup 96-1997
- Oldsmobile Bravada 96-1997
- Color matched to interior of your car
- Molded in one piece for factory appearance
- Speakers positioned and angled for optimum stereo staging and imaging
- Equalized path lengths reduce right/left volume bias
- Original kick panel can be replaced if desired
Important Installation Notes:
- Installation requires you to bend (with recommended crescent wrenches) the parking brake pedal arm so that it is relocated about 1-1/2" to the right and relocating the computer module attached to the bulkhead behind the passenger-side kick panel.
- Mounting speakers requires cutting out a mounting hole in plastic face of the Q-Forms. The tweeter can be flush or surface mounted, but if surface mounted make sure to allow for clearance from obstructions such as the parking brake.
Installation tools required: Crescent wrenches, hole saw (can also use air saw or keyhole saw) and screwdriver.
Estimated Installation time: 2 hours (per manufacturer)
Mounting Depths: Giving exact mounting depths is not possible since it will depend to some extent on the space available behind the factory kick panel, which can vary; however, the minimum flush mount depth is .75" for the tweeter and 2.5" for the woofer/mid bass component.
Compatible Speaker Sizes: You can mount a tweeter with a maximum diameter of 2-1/2" and a midrange/midbass with a diameter size ranging from 3 1/2" to 5 1/4". The maximum frame width/diameter allowable for the midrange/bass driver is 5.9", so a few 6-1/2" units may fit. Our database contains information relating to frame width and mounting depth of all of our speakers, so please check with a Crutchfield sales advisor before ordering if you wish to use 6-1/2" speakers in these kick panels.