About the Bracketron BT16572
Put it in your cup holder
Front seat? Back seat? Wherever you have a cup holder (up to 3-3/4" in diameter) is where you can put the Bracketron BT16572. This mount, with its non-skid padding, can hold both smartphones and tablets, while the gooseneck design lets you adjust it for precarious spaces. Its secure hold minimizes shaking, making it an ideal mount for navigation and video viewing. The mount supports either portrait and landscape positioning.
- extendable mount for use with GPS devices, smartphones, and tablets from 7" to 10"
- gooseneck design
- portrait and landscape positioning supported
- base mount fits cup holders up to 3-3/4" in diameter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BT16572
What's in the box:
- Cup mount
- Device holder
Bracketron BT16572 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bracketron BT16572
Cup Holder Mount: Bracketron's PhabGrip Cup Holder Mount is a sturdy, low-profile mount that safely and securely holds your smartphone, tablet, or GPS device in your vehicle while you drive.
Device Holder: The Bracketron PhabGrip Cup Holder Mount's device holder is adjustable and allows you mount almost any smartphone, tablet (up to 10" screen), or portable GPS navigator (up to a 7" screen).
Flexible Neck: The PhabGrip Cup Holder Mount's flexible neck with ball-joint features 360-degrees of rotation, so you can mount your smartphone vertically (portrait) or horizontally (landscape), as well as angle the device for better viewing and operation. The flexible neck can extend up to 5.5".
Cup Mount: Bracketron's PhabGrip Cup Holder Mount will fit cup holder sizes up to 3.75" in diameter.
- Device Holder:
- Exterior: 2.75"-4.0" (w) x 4.625"-8.875" (h) x 1.4375" (d)
- Interior: 2.75"-4.0" (w) x 3.9375"-8.4375" (h) x 0.75" (d)
- Cup Mount: 3.125"-4.0625" (w) x 2.0" (h) x 3.125" (d)
- Flexible Neck: 0.5" (diameter) x 5.5" (length)