About the Bracketron TT1-840-2
Mount devices your way
Mount devices your way
If you have two devices you use frequently, then you'll naturally want them mounted in the same place. Bracketron's TT1-840-2 mount consists of an 18-inch flexible bar with suction-mounts on either end that allows you to mount your devices creatively, maximizing space in your truck cab. The bar includes two mounts, a magnetic smartphone holder and a portable navigator holder with adapter brackets.
- 18-inch flexible gooseneck bar for use mounting two devices
- two suction mounts at either end
- includes portable navigator mount with adapter brackets
- includes magnetic phone mount
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TT18402
What's in the box:
- Flexible bar mount (18" long)
- Magnetic mount
- 2 Suction-cup mounts
- 2 Bar adapters
- 2 Clamps
- Large magnetic plate
- Small magnetic plate
- T-notch plate
- Mini-ball adapter
- 2 T-notch adapter plates
- 2 Bolts
- Flex-loom (17.5" long)
- 2 Rubber spacers
- 2 Thumb-screws
- 2 Hex-nuts
- 4 Wing-nuts
- 4 Wire-ties
- Large 3M tape
- Small 3M tape
More details on the Bracketron TT1-840-2
Gear Rack: The Trucker Tough Gear Rack (TT1-840-2) by Bracketron is a unique multi-accessory mounting system for big rigs, delivery and pickup trucks. The Bracketron Gear Rack has an 18" bar with two device holder arms, a magnetic phone holder, and a GPS holder with adapter brackets for Rand McNally, TomTom/Magellan, and Garmin GPS devices. The bar is flexible and will contour to almost any dash and even has the ability to go around a corner. High powered suction cups allow you to attach the Gear Rack to almost any surface inside your truck.
Two Included Device Holders: The Gear Rack comes with two device holder arms - one for a smartphone and a second for a GPS navigator.
- Magnetic Smartphone Mount: The included smartphone cradle has a built-in magnet and comes with two magnetic plates (small or large) which attach to your smartphone via 3M tape. The magnetic plate can be placed directly to the back of your mobile device or inside the back of your device's case. Once the magnetic plate is installed, simply hover your mobile device over the cradle and it will quickly snap into place and remain there. This magnetic design makes it effortless to snap your mobile device on and off the mounting cradle. Collapsible and adjustable support feet help keep your smartphone securely mounted when traveling and give added support for larger "tablet-style" phones. The additional support is also handy while traveling on bumpy roads.
- GPS Device Mount: The Gear Rack also comes with a GPS device mount and adapter brackets for Rand McNally, TomTom/Magellan, and Garmin GPS navigators.
Optional Accessory Mounts: Optional accessory mounts (sold separately) are available for the Trucker Tough Gear Rack (TT1-840-2).
- Power Rack: The Power Rack ( TT2-862-2) is a power outlet accessory for smartphones, tablets, and GPS devices.
- Tablet Rack: The Tablet Rack (TT1-858-2) is large enough to mount your 7" to 10" tablet to the Gear Rack.
- Jaw Rack: The Jaw Rack (TT1-859-2) is a versatile mount for 3.5" wide smartphone or GPS devices.
- Coin Rack: The Coin Rack (TT1-862-2) holds coins, keys, pens, and more.