About the MB Quart JE1-116
Install 6-1/2" speakers in your Jeep
MB Quart's JE1-116 speaker enclosures allow you to mount 6-1/2" speakers (not included) in the lower dash (knee panel) location of your Wrangler JL or Gladiator, replacing the factory 4" models. Adding bigger speakers will help you achieve more robust audio to help in the fight against road noise, a notorious problem in Jeeps. MB Quart includes OEM speaker harnesses to make integrating your new speakers with your Jeep go smoother.
- vehicle-specific unloaded plastic enclosures (pair)
- mounts in lower dash (knee panel) location of select Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator vehicles
- holds 6-1/2" speakers (not included)
- OEM adapter plug included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JE1-116
What's in the box:
- One Driver's side speaker enclosure with OEM speaker harness attached
- One Passenger side speaker enclosure with OEM speaker harness attached
- Eight 1/2" Screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart JE1-116
Overview: These speaker pods are sealed enclosures designed to install select aftermarket 6½" or 6¾" speakers in the factory knee panel location in select 2018 and later Jeep Wranglers (JL) and 2020 and later Jeep Gladiators (JT). The enclosures replace the factory enclosures, which house 4" speakers.
Wiring: All the necessary wire for most speakers is attached to the enclosures. The six inch wire coming from each pod is terminated with a mate to the factory wiring harness. Inside each pod is a ten inch wire terminated with female quick slides (0.205" positive and 0.110" negative).
- Box Type: Sealed
- Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Number of Enclosures: 2
- Openings: 1 per enclosure
- Number of Chambers: 1 per enclosure
- Cutout Shape: Round
- Cutout Diameter: 5.675"
- Max Driver Depth: 4" (approximate)
Installation: Installation instructions can be found associated with the MB Quart JC1-116E speakers. (That item includes the same enclosures with speakers already installed.)