About the MB Quart JE1-169SB
Install 6"x9" speakers in your Jeep
MB Quart's JE1-169SB adapter kit allows you to mount 6"x9" speakers (not included) in the rear sound bar (roll bar) location of your Wrangler JL or Gladiator. Adding bigger speakers will help you achieve more robust audio to help in the fight against road noise, a notorious problem in Jeeps. MB Quart includes OEM speaker harnesses to make integrating your new speakers with your Jeep go smoother. They also include speaker grilles for a smart factory look.
- vehicle-specific adapter kit
- two powder-coated mounting plates included
- grilles included
- OEM wiring harnesses included
- mounts in rear soundbar locations of select Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator vehicles
- holds 6"x9" speakers (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JE1-169SB
What's in the box:
MB Quart JE1-169SB owner's manual
- 2 Vehicle specific adapter brackets
- 2 Vehicle specific grilles
- 2 Vehicle specific wiring harnesses
- Sixteen 1/2" Screws
- Eight M4x12mm machine screws
MB Quart JE1-169SB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the MB Quart JE1-169SB
Overview: This MB Quart package includes brackets and grilles specifically designed to install aftermarket 6x9 speakers in the roll bar of Jeep JL series Wranglers and JT series Gladiators, replacing the factory speakers.
Note: Installation requires cutting and modifying the factory speaker mounting surface; the factory speakers CANNOT be reinstalled after modifications have been performed.
Mounting: The brackets are powder coated steel with a foam gasket backing. They are mounted to the roll bar using the included screws. The speakers are mounted to the brackets using the included machine screws, and the plastic grilles are mounted to the roll bar using the factory bolts (from the factory grille).
- Speaker Size: 6x9
- Cutout Dimensions:
- Minor Apex: 5.892"
- Major Apex: 8.715"
- Height: 0.082"
- Speaker Screw Hole Spacing:
- Minor Axis: 4.552"-4.810"
- Major Axis: 6.528"-6.762"
1 question already asked
Best way to upgrade the terrible speakers in your sound bar. Just be sure to use some sort of sound deadening material to the soundbar, otherwise you will get a decent amount of vibration from the 6x9s.
Michael from Bluffton, SC