About the MB Quart MBQJ-STG6-1
All-around better sound
All-around better sound
Nothing beats a perfect fit, and MB Quart's MBQJ-STG6-1 speaker system takes the guesswork out of installation with six speakers and Jeep-specific enclosures adapters for your Wrangler JL or Gladiator. You'll get two 3-1/2" coaxial speakers with 3/4" magnesium dome tweeters to fit your factory dash locations, two 6-1/2" midrange drivers with enclosures to mount in your knee panels (lower dash), and two 6"x9" coaxial speakers with adapters and grilles to mount in your rear roll bar (sound bar) locations.
With this premium upgrade, you'll get great sound in your Jeep with less installation hassle. Plus, MB Quart includes factory wiring harness adapters.
Power Recommendation: MB Quart recommends that you use a 4-channel amp rated between 65 and 130 watts RMS per channel to power this system. It can't be adequately powered by a Jeep or aftermarket radio.
Installation Notes: Installing the 6-1/2" speakers in the lower dash is not difficult, but it requires significant dash disassembly. Installing the 6"x9" speakers in your sound bar requires cutting, and you will not be able to reinstall the factory speakers. If you don't have experience with this type of project, please consult a professional.
- compatible with select Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator models
- package includes:
- two 3-1/2" coaxial speakers with 3/4" magnesium dome tweeters
- two 6-1/2" midrange drivers
- two 6"x9" coaxial speakers with 1" magnesium dome tweeters
- also includes front and rear enclosures, wiring, and connectors
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQJ-STG6-1
What's in the box:
- This MB Quart system contains 3 individually boxed items:
- JC1-108 Upper Dash Speakers:
- Two 3.5" 2-way speakers
- Two 5" speaker harnesses
- JW1-116E Lower Dash Speakers:
- Two 6.5" mid-bass drivers pre-installed in custom enclosures (attached 7" wire harness terminated in a Molex plug and a 27" wire harness terminated in slip-on terminals)
- JC1-169SB Rear Speakers:
- Two 6x9" 2-way speakers
- 2 Mounting plates
- 2 Grilles
- Two 10" speaker harnesses
- Eight 12mm machine screws
- Sixteen 14mm screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQJ-STG6-1
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Paper/mica blend|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||75 - 23k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||65|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||130|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||---|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||---|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||---|
Compatibility: The MB Quart MBQJ-STG6-1 speaker package is specifically designed for installation in 2018-up Jeep Wrangler (JL) and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator (JT) vehicles. The six included speakers and speaker harnesses provide a direct fit, with minimal modifications to the vehicle required.
Power: The MBQJ-STG6-1 requires an aftermarket amplifier (sold separately) for powering the speaker system. A 4-channel amp that can provide between 65W - 130W RMS per channel is recommended.
Note: The MBQJ-STG6-1 speaker system cannot be adequately powered by an OEM or aftermarket radio. An aftermarket amplifier will be required.
Speakers: Three sets of speakers are included, all designed to mount directly to the factory locations.
- Upper Dash: Two JC1-108 3.5" coaxial speakers feature a paper and mica blended cone and a 0.75" titanium dome tweeter.
- Lower Dash: Two 6.5" mid-bass speakers come pre-loaded in custom enclosures that are designed to mount directly in place of the factory enclosure locations.
- Rear Soundbar: Two 6x9" coaxial speakers are provided for the
rear soundbar location, each with a durable paper and mica cone and a 1"
magnesium dome tweeter. Steel mounting plates, mounting hardware, and
replacement OEM-style grilles are provided.
Note: Installation of the rear 6x9" speakers requires cutting/modifying the OEM speaker locations. The factory OEM speakers cannot be re-installed after the modifications have been completed.
Wiring: Each pair of speakers includes speaker wire adapters for interfacing the factory wiring without having to cut and splice.