About the MB Quart MBQJ-STG6AH-1
Get the most out of your new stereo
Get the most out of your new stereo
Upgrading the stereo in your 2018-up Jeep Wrangler (JL) or 2020-up Jeep Gladiator (JT) will boost the sound, but if you want to take it to the next level, this all-in-one speaker/amp system will get you there. This rugged, off-road ready speaker upgrade kit from MB Quart includes six speakers, two 2-channel amplifiers, Jeep-specific wiring, and everything you need to install it using basic hand tools.
Big-time sound and a factory look
This 6-speaker, 400-watt system includes two 3-1/2" full-range dash speakers, two 6-1/2" mid-bass drivers in enclosures, and two 6"x9" full-range rear speakers. These all-weather speakers get the power they need from two 200-watt Class D marine-rated amplifiers, and they'll sound great in your Jeep.
Easy to install and built to last
This entire system is designed to install easily and blend right into your Jeep's interior. In addition to the front speaker enclosures, which are designed to fit your Jeep, there's a powder-coated mounting plate for the two amps. And all of the gear is designed to meet MB Quart's exacting standards for durability and water-resistance.
- designed for 2018-up Jeep Wrangler (JL) and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator (JT) models
- intended for use with aftermarket radios
- all components designed for off-road use
- system includes:
- six weather-resistant speakers
- two 2-channel marine amps
- front speaker enclosures and rear speaker mounting plates
- amp mounting plate, installation parts and wiring
MB Quart front speakers
- two 3-1/2" coaxial speakers with 3/4" magnesium dome tweeters
- two 6-1/2" mid-bass drivers in composite enclosures
- enclosures are direct replacements for factory speaker enclosures
- rubber speaker surrounds
- warranty: 1 year
MB Quart rear speakers
- two 6" x 9" coaxial speakers with 1" magnesium dome tweeters
- rubber surrounds
- warranty: 1 year
MB Quart NA2-400.2RC 2-channel amp
- Class D design
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak)
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- low-pass crossover and bass boost
- conformal-coated circuit board
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQJ-STG6AH-1
What's in the box:
- This MB Quart system contains 6 individually boxed items:
- JC1-108 Upper Dash Speakers:
- Two 3.5" 2-way speakers
- Two 5" speaker harnesses
- JW1-116E Lower Dash Speakers:
- Two 6.5" mid-bass drivers pre-installed in custom enclosures (attached 7" wire harness terminated in a Molex plug and a 27" wire harness terminated in slip-on terminals)
- JC1-169SB Rear Speakers:
- Two 6x9" 2-way speakers
- 2 Mounting plates
- 2 Grilles
- Two 10" speaker harnesses
- Eight 12mm machine screws
- Sixteen 14mm screws
- NA2-400.2RC Amplifier (x2):
- 2-Channel amplifier w/ attached 8" power/ground and speaker output harnesses (terminated with Molex plugs)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" Speaker output harness
- Four 18mm screws
- Quickstart guide
- MBQJ-ACC-1 Accessory Kit:
- Dual amp mounting plate
- 8' 6-Channel RCA cable
- Power & ground distribution harness w/ 7.5' power wire and 34" ground wire (power wire terminated with a crimp-connector on one end and ground wire terminated in a ring-terminal / both terminating into three 2-pin Molex plugs on other end)
- 13" Section of power wire w/ inline fuse holder and installed 70A Maxi fuse (ring terminal on one end / bare-ended wire on other end)
- 8.5' Rear speaker harness
- 10' Front speaker harness
- 7' Subwoofer harness (not used)
- 8' Remote turn-on wire
- Ten 8" wire-ties
- Twelve 1/4" machine screws
- 12 Flat washers
MB Quart MBQJ-STG6AH-1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQJ-STG6AH-1
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Paper/mica blend|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||75 - 23k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||65|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||130|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||---|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||---|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||---|
Compatibility: The MB Quart MBQJ-STG6AH-1 amplified speaker package is specifically designed for installation in 2018-up Jeep Wrangler (JL) and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator (JT) vehicles with an aftermarket headunit installed. The Jeep speaker package includes six speakers, powered by two 2 x 100W (@4Ω) amplifiers, along with mounting hardware, wiring, and speaker harnesses for a direct fit, with minimal modifications to the vehicle required.
- The MBQJ-STG6AH-1 can only be used with an aftermarket headunit. For factory OEM radio integration, please see the MB Quart MBQJ-STG6A-1.
- An aftermarket headunit with front and rear RCA pre-amp outputs must be used with the MBQJ-STG6AH-1 in order to retain fade control.
Speakers: Three sets of speakers are included, all designed to mount directly to the factory locations.
- Upper Dash: Two JC1-108 3.5" coaxial speakers feature a paper and mica blended cone and a 0.75" titanium dome tweeter.
- Lower Dash: Two 6.5" mid-bass speakers come pre-loaded in custom enclosures that are designed to mount directly in place of the factory enclosure locations.
- Rear Soundbar: Two 6x9" coaxial speakers are provided
for the rear soundbar location, each with a durable paper and mica cone and
a 1" magnesium dome tweeter. Steel mounting plates, mounting hardware, and
replacement OEM-style grilles are provided.
Note: Installation of the rear 6x9" speakers requires cutting/modifying the OEM speaker locations. The factory OEM speakers cannot be re-installed after the modifications have been completed.
Wiring: Each pair of speakers includes speaker wire adapters for interfacing the factory wiring without having to cut and splice.
NA2-400.2RC Amplifier (x2): The MBQJ-STG6AH-1 sound system includes two NA2-400.2RC 2-channel amplifiers for powering the six speakers. Each Class-D amp can output 2 x 100w RMS @4Ω or 2 x 200 RMS @2Ω and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifiers feature conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Amplifier front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks on each amp provides the audio inputs from aftermarket headunit. A 6-channel RCA cable is included for running the front and rear audio signals to both amps. Only 4 of the 6 RCA channels will be used, unless adding an additional subwoofer amp/speaker to the system (sold separately).
- Outputs: Two speaker output harnesses on each amp get connected back into the factory speaker wire using the included pre-configured harnesses.
- Power/Ground/Remote: An 8" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections. Additional wire is provided for running power to the battery (inline 70A Maxi fuse included) and a ground wire, terminated in a ring-terminal, for a chassis ground connection. An 8' remote turn-on wire gets connected to the amp's power input harness on one end and the aftermarket headunit's remote output on the other end.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V-0.2V.
Amp Mounting: A steel mounting plate is provided for mounting the 2 included amplifiers, and includes additional mounting holes for adding an optional MB Quart NA2-400.1 subwoofer amplifier (sold separately). The amp mounting plate gets installed under the front passenger seat.