About the MB Quart MBQJT-SUBA-1
A solid foundation
A solid foundation
Nothing beats a perfect fit, especially when it comes to finding space for bass. MB Quart's MBQJT-SUBA-1 loaded enclosure takes the guesswork out of installation with two 8" subs in a custom-fit box for your Jeep Gladiator. This specially designed enclosure fits perfectly underneath your backseat and powered by MB Quartz's included amplifier, you'll achieve seriously stealthy bass in your Jeep.
Loaded for impact
MB Quartz uses a sturdy HDPE enclosure to house two "long-throw" subwoofers for maximum impact. The enclosure's 1 cubic foot of airspace ensures that your bass is tight and accurate.
The included Class D amplifier supplies all the power the two 8" subs need for maximum impact while keeping the draw on your Jeep's system low. A straightforward wiring harness makes connection between the amp and enclosure simple. You'll need to buy a 10-gauge amp wiring kit to install the amplifier.
- compatible with select Jeep Gladiator models
- enclosure replaces Jeep's under-seat storage compartment
- package includes:
- two 8" long-throw subwoofers
- HDPE custom-fit enclosure
- high-efficiency 200-watt amplifier
- also includes amp mounting plate, wiring, and connectors
- total impedance: 4 ohms
- frequency response: 50-250 Hz
- power handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- amp wiring not included: 10-gauge amp wiring kit recommended
- dimensions: 7.19"H x 43.69"W x 9.13"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQJT-SUBA-1
What's in the box:
- This package contains 2 individually boxed items:
- Custom fit enclosure loaded with two 8" subwoofers w/attached 4" wiring harness (terminated in a 2-pin Molex plug)
- 4" 2-Pin extension harness (male Molex on one end / female Molex on other end)
- NA2-400.1 Amplifier:
- Mono amplifier (attached 7" input & output harnesses)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" 2-Pin speaker harness
- Four 3/4" screws
- Remote level control (attached 15.5' cable w/ Molex connector)
- Amplifier installation guide
MB Quart MBQJT-SUBA-1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQJT-SUBA-1
Vehicle Compatibility: The MB Quart MBQJ-SUBA-1 subwoofer system features a pre-loaded subwoofer enclosure that has been specifically designed to fit select 2020-up Jeep Gladiator (JT) vehicles. The custom subwoofer box mounts neatly under the rear seat using the OEM hardware, while still providing access to your jack and top parts. No modifications to your floor mats will be required either. Also included with the MBQJ-SUBA-1 is an MB Quart NA2-400.1 mono subwoofer for powering the subwoofer enclosure with 200W RMS (@ 4Ω).
Enclosure: The custom MB Quart enclosure is constructed of high-quality HDPE (High Density Polyethylene), with 1.0 cu. ft. of internal airspace. It features a molded center support for added structural integrity. The enclosure has been configured to mount underneath the rear seat, in place of the OEM storage compartment, so no usable passenger space is taken up.
Note: The MBQJ-SUB-1 replaces the OEM under-seat storage compartment.
Dual 8" Subwoofers: The MBQJT-SUB-1 is outfitted with two MB Quart 8" long-throw woofers for powerful bass. The subwoofers feature an injection-molded, polypropylene cone with a rubber surround for added durability, excursion and bass response. The two 8Ω woofers are wired in parallel for a 4Ω load on the single input harness. A built-in 4" wiring harness with 2-pin Molex connector, along with a matching 4" Extension Harness, is provided for the input, letting you plug directly into the included MB Quart amplifier.
NA2-400.1 Mono Amplifier: The MBQR-SUB-2 subwoofer system includes an NA2-400.1 mono amplifier for driving the enclosure's dual subwoofers. The Class-D amp outputs 200W @ 4Ω (400W @ 2Ω) and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool.
Note: A 10 gauge amplifier wiring kit is recommended and is sold separately.
Inputs/Outputs & Controls
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Output: A single 2-wire subwoofer speaker output is provided on a 7" harness terminated with a 2-pin Molex connector, designed to plug directly into the subwoofer enclosure with the provided 4" extension harness.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A 7" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections.
- Wired Remote Input: A 4-pin Molex plug on a 7" harness provides the connection for the included wired remote level control. This can be mounted on the dash or console and includes a 15.5' cable for plugging into the amplifier's harness.
- LPF: A rotary low-pass filter adjustment ranges from 50Hz - 150Hz.
- Subsonic: The subsonic filter can remove frequencies below the setting amount, with a range of 15Hz-50Hz.
- Boost: A 2-way switch (0dB & 12dB) lets you apply a 12dB boost @45Hz.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V - 0.2V.