About the MB Quart MBQ-STG2-BT
Bring better sound to your RZR
Bring better sound to your RZR
This Bluetooth audio system from MB Quart will take your RZR's sound from meh to massive in just a few easy steps. Designed to fit select 2014-up Polaris RZR models, the system includes two speakers, custom speaker pods, a compact amplifier, a dash-mount Bluetooth remote, and all the hardware you'll need for a hassle-free installation.
Speakers and pods
The custom-molded speaker enclosures fit right into your RZR's lower dash and hold a pair of powerful, outdoor-ready MB Quart NH1-120B 8” speakers. The titanium dome tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the outdoors, while the rugged poly cones handle everything else with MB Quart's usual depth and clarity.
The pods are custom-designed to fit your RZR, and bolt-in installation means no cutting and no hassles.
A compact amp
MB Quart's NA2-400.2 amplifier packs a lot of power into a small package that's perfect for powersports applications. This rugged Class D amp delivers 100 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms, so your speakers will get the juice they need.
The Bluetooth remote fits into any unoccupied switch panel on your RZR's dash, and it's designed for easy operation, even when you're wearing gloves.
- custom-fit Polaris RZR speaker pods with MB Quart NH1-120B speakers (pair), NA2-400.2 amplifier, Bluetooth controller, and mounting hardware
- easy, plug-and-play installation in your RZR
- black textured pod finish matches the stock interior
NH1-120B speaker specs:
- 8" compression horn speakers made for off-roading (pair)
- 1" titanium dome tweeters
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- rubber surround
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 90 watts RMS (180 watts peak)
- warranty: 1 year
NA2-400.2 amplifier specs:
- 2-channel Class D amplifier for powersports and marine applications
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- low-pass crossover
- bass boost: 0-12 dB at 45 Hz
- dimensions: 3-11/16" X 5-1/2" X 1-3/4"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQ-STG2-BT
What's in the box:
- This audio system includes eight individual packages inside the main box:
- Amplifier mounting plate
- Eight 1/2" screws
- 8 Flat-washers
- 8 Nylock nuts
- N2-WBT Bluetooth Controller:
- Joystick controller w/ attached 35" power/ground wires (inline 2A mini fuse) and 10" female RCA jacks
- RZR-BTDAH Wiring Kit:
- 36" Main power/ground harness (inline 50A Maxi fuse)
- 110" Left rear speaker 4-wire harness
- 110" Right rear speaker 4-wire harness
- 79" Y-harness for front speakers
- 33" 4-Seat extension harness
- Two 26" stereo RCA cables (male plugs on both ends)
- Two 8" RCA Y-splitters (1 male to 2 female plugs)
- Two 5" LED jumper harnesses
- Ten 7" wire-ties
- 4 Crimp-on bullet connectors
- RZR-POD8 Speaker Pods:
- 2 Speaker pods (each w/ installed 21" speaker wire)
- Four 1" hex-head bolts
- 8 Flat-washers
- 4 Nylock nuts
- Eight 1-1/8" screws
- NA2-400.2 Amplifier Kit:
- Amplifier (attached 7" 3-pin & 4-pin harnesses)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" 4-Pin speaker harness
- Four 1-1/8" screws
- Installation guide
- NH1-120B 8" Compression Drivers:
- 2 Speakers w/ attached grilles
- Speaker installation guide
- Padded Envelope:
- 2 Compression horn back-plates
- System installation instructions
- Compression horn instructions
- GMR-3 Radio installation kit (radio not included)
- Switch-plate cover for installation kit
More details on the MB Quart MBQ-STG2-BT
Overview: MB Quart has partnered with Polaris to engineer a select group of UTV-tuned audio systems designed to integrate seamlessly into select 2014-up Polaris RZR UTVs. The MB Quart STG2-BT 400 watt system includes the N2-WBT Bluetooth controller, the NA2-400.2 two channel amplifier (2 x 200 @ 2Ω / 2 x 100 @4Ω), and a pair of 8" compression horn drivers with custom-molded mounting pods designed specifically for the RZR. The system also includes all mounting hardware along with pre-configured wire harnesses for integrating each component.
N2-WBT Bluetooth Controller: The MBQ-STG2-BT speaker system includes a dash-mountable Bluetooth controller, letting you stream music from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, or playback device (hands-free phone calls are not supported). A single backlit rotary/joystick control lets you adjust the signal volume (BT only) as well as change tracks, both forward and backwards. The Bluetooth controller also features a 3.5mm auxiliary input jack for audio playback from a portable player or device. If a 3.5mm plug is inserted into the jack, the unit will automatically switch from Bluetooth to Aux mode. When in Aux mode, the volume is controlled by the playback device, not the Bluetooth controller. The Bluetooth controller is designed to easily mount in standard size dash-switch openings.
NA2-400.2 Amplifier: The MBQ-STG2-BT sound system includes an NA2-400.2 two-channel amplifier for driving the compression horn drivers. The Class-D amp can output 2 x 100w RMS @4Ω or 2 x 200 RMS @2Ω and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Mounting hardware is included for mounting the amp in the front steering column area of your compatible Polaris RZR. Amplifier front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Outputs: Two speaker output channels are provided on a 7" hardwired harness terminated with a 4-pin Molex connector.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A second 7" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections.
- X-Over: A 3-position slide-switch allows selection of either HP, LP, or Off. The HP and LP options include their own crossover dial with the High-pass filter allowing adjustment from 15Hz - 300Hz and the Low-pass filter adjustment ranging from 50Hz - 300Hz.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V - 0.2V.
NH1-120B: MB Quart 8" compression horn drivers:
- Woofer: The low-frequency driver consists of an 8" composite polypropylene cone with a temperature-stable Butyl rubber surround all mounted in a lightweight composite ABS and glass fiber frame. The driver also features a voice-coil made from high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former, allowing the voice-coil to handle more power while remaining lightweight. A woven fiber composite spider help stabilize the cone and voice-coil.
- Compression Horn: The 8" drivers feature a coincident mounted compression horn, improving overall volume by as much as +5dB over conventional speakers. A Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone.
- Dome Tweeter: The NH1-120B speakers include a 1" dome tweeter with a pure titanium compression diaphragm, producing a smooth musical response with high output while requiring minimal amplifier power.
- Crossover: A 12dB/oct. Butterworth crossover offers a smooth transition from high to low frequencies with conformal coating and PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection.
- Grilles: Each driver features a pre-attached composite grille, treated to resist UV sun fade and weather.
- Marine Grade: Tested to the highest marine and powersports standards for resisting the elements, both NH1-120B drivers carry an IPX67 weatherproof rating, making them highly resistant to water, dirt, and UV rays.
- Speaker Specifications: The 4Ω speakers can handle 90 watts RMS (180 peak). They have a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-10dB) and a sensitivity of 92dB.
RZR-POD8: The MBQ-STG2-BT speaker system includes two RZR-POD8 kick-panel speaker pods for mounting the NH1-120B speakers into. These durable, weatherproof ABS enclosures are custom designed to be installed in the kick-panel area while taking up as little foot and leg room as possible. Each speaker pod includes a 21" section of speaker wire pre-run through the enclosures.
Note: Installation of the NH1-120B speakers into the RZR-POD8s requires removing and replacing the back plate of each compression horn speaker. Two replacement Compression Horn Diaphragm covers are included and will need to be installed, providing a shallower mounting depth for the drivers to fit into the speaker pods.
Wiring: The MBQ-STG2-BT sound system includes pre-configured harnesses designed to make installation much easier. Wiring is provided for running power and ground to the battery as well as signal leads from the tuner/controller to the amplifier and speaker wires from the amp to the speaker pods.