About the MB Quart MBQ-STG1-RAD
A round rocker for your RZR
A round rocker for your RZR
MB Quart's GMR-3 marine digital media receiver isn't big, but it gives you big-time performance and tons of connectivity options. This rugged receiver packs a ton of features into a compact design, and this MBQ-STG1-RAD package includes a dash kit that will house the GMR-3 in select 2014-up Polaris RZR UTVs. The dash kit even includes an extra switch mount.
Apple® control and more
You can tune in to AM/FM radio, of course, but the big deal is built-in Bluetooth® that lets you stream music from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device. The GMR-3 is Apple-ready too, so you can access the iTunes collection on your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad®. You can also use the rear aux input for your music player, or plug a thumb drive into the rear USB port to enjoy your favorite music.
Expand your system
The GMR-3 also includes two pairs of rear-mounted preamp outputs, making it easier to add an MB Quart marine amp. The LED display gives you the info you need, while the watertight, UV-resistant face and big, easy-to-use buttons will stand up to the rigors of marine use. The carbon fiber finish on the face will bring some extra style points to your boat, too. You can also add up to two MB Quart wired marine remotes and control your music from anywhere.
- MB Quart GMR-3 marine digital media receiver and Polaris RZR dash kit
- AM/FM marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in amp (20 watts x 4 RMS/40 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming (no phone calls)
- works with Apple® and Android® smartphones
- marine-rated watertight face
- large, easy-to-use buttons
- backlit LCD display
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (4 volts)
- fits into a standard tachometer opening
- large, backlit control buttons
- waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof
- required cutout: 2.98" (diameter) x 4" (mounting depth)
- works with MB Quart wired remotes (sold separately)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQ-STG-RAD
What's in the box:
- GMR-3 AM/FM Bluetooth Controller (installed 10" wiring bundle)
- 12" 12-Pin wiring harness
- Two 1-1/4" bolts
- 2 Lock-washers
- 2 Nuts
- Mounting bracket
- Operation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQ-STG1-RAD
Overview: The MB Quart STG1-RAD system includes an MB Quart GMR-3 in-dash Bluetooth radio/controller and a custom RZR dash mounting bracket, designed specifically for select 2014-up Polaris RZR UTVs.
GMR-3: The GMR-3 features a heavy-duty splash proof front panel with oversized, illuminated, rubber buttons that resist moisture and dirt while allowing easy use with gloves on. The in-dash controller includes a built-in 4 x 40 watts RMS amplifier with both front/rear speaker wire and RCA pre-outs (4V each). Other controller features include:
- Time Format: The integrated Clock feature can be set for either 12hr. or 24hr. time.
- Fade/Balance Controls
- Audio Adjustments:
- Bass/Treble: Both of these tone controls have a level range from -7 to +7, with the default setting at 0.
- Loud: The Loudness feature can be toggled On or Off.
- EQ: The GMR-3 includes 4 preset sound modes along with an Off setting. Presets include: Flat, Classic, Pop, and Rock.
- AM/FM Tuner: The GMR-3 can tune in FM or AM signals
with the option for either USA or European tuning. A Band button allows
switching between AM and FM while Up/Down arrow buttons can be used to
automatically Seek stations up or down the band. The tuner has an FM
frequency range of 87.5MHz - 108MHz.
- Note: An AM/FM antenna is not included with the sound system.
- USB/Apple Control: The in-dash controller features a rear panel USB (type-A, 2.0) port that can be used to playback MP3 or WMA files from a connected USB flash drive or from an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Controls include Play/Pause, Next/Previous Track, and Fast-Forward/Rewind.
- Aux In: The GMR-3 includes a pair of rear-panel RCA jacks for running analog audio signals in from a playback device.
- Bluetooth: The GMR-3 features built-in Bluetooth technology that allows you to stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet. A simple secure pairing method lets you search and select "MB Quart" from your mobile device. A default PIN code of "0000" may be entered if required. After initial pairing, the GMR-3 will automatically connect to your device when Bluetooth is selected and the device is in range. Bluetooth range is approximately 33ft.
- Wiring: All wiring for the GMR-3 tuner/controller exits the rear panel through a sealed non-removable rubber boot. Power, ground, remote, and speaker wires terminate into a 12-pin Molex plug that has a matching harness with 12" bare-ended wires. Two 8-pin DIN connectors are provided for connecting up to 2 optional wired remote such as the GMR-WREM (sold separately).
|Red/White RCA (Black cable)||Front Pre-outs|
|Red/White RCA (Brown cable)||Rear Pre-outs|
|Red/White RCA (White cable)||Aux Input|
|Red (Inline 1A fuse)||+12V Accessory|
|Yellow (Inline 10A fuse)||+12V Battery|
|White||Left Front Speaker +|
|White/Black||Left Front Speaker -|
|Gray||Right Front +|
|Gray/Black||Right Front -|
|Green||Left Rear +|
|Green/Black||Left Rear -|
|Violet||Right Rear +|
|Violet/Black||Right Rear -|
|(2) Female 8-Pin DIN Sockets||For Optional Wired Remotes|
|Female Antenna Socket||Antenna Input (antenna not supplied)|
|Female USB (Type-A)||Media Input|
Mounting: The STG1-RAD system includes a mounting bracket for installing the tuner/controller into the dash of your compatible RZR. An included U-bracket gets bolted to the rear of the tuner/controller allowing the assembly to slide into the kit opening and lock into place. The installation kit also includes a switch opening for re-locating the lighting toggle-switch, if applicable. Mounting specifications for the GMR-3 include:
- Cutout Diameter: 2.98"
- Mounting Depth: 4.0"
- Face Diameter: 4.13"
- Face Thickness: 0.88"