About the MB Quart MBQ-UNI6-1
Bring better sound to your UTV
Bring better sound to your UTV
This Bluetooth audio system from MB Quart will take your UTV's sound from so-so to super in just a few easy steps. The system includes two rear tower speakers in enclosures, swivel brackets, a compact 2-channel amplifier, a dash-mount Bluetooth remote, and all the hardware you'll need for a hassle-free installation. It fits almost any UTV on the market, so if you're looking for great sound, this is a great solution.
Speakers and pods
The rugged MB Quart NT2C-116B speaker pods hold a pair of powerful, outdoor-ready 6-1/2” speakers, and can be installed on almost any UTV cage. With these speakers on your UTV, your music will sound great on the trail. The included swiveling speakers let you position the speakers the way you want. Installation is quick and easy.
A compact amp
MB Quart's NA2-400.2 amplifier packs a lot of power into a small package that's perfect for powersports applications. This rugged Class D amp delivers 100 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms, so your speakers will get the juice they need.
The Bluetooth joystick-style remote fits into any unoccupied switch panel on your UTVs dash, and it's designed for easy operation, even when you're wearing gloves.
- universal-fit MB Quart speaker pods with MB Quart NT2C-1116B tower speakers (pair), NA2-400.2 amplifier, swivel brackets, dash-mount Bluetooth remote, and installation hardware
- easy, plug-and-play installation in almost any UTV on the market
NT2C-116B speaker specs:
- 6-1/2" tower speakers made for off-roading (pair)
- IPX67-rated for water resistance
- swivel brackets included
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- rubber surround
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.7 dB
- dimensions: 8" x 6-3/4" x 6-3/4" (hang height: 7")
- weight: 7-1/2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
NA2-400.2 amplifier specs:
- 2-channel Class D amplifier for powersports and marine applications
- 100 watts x 2 at 4 ohms (200 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- low-pass crossover
- bass boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQ-UNI6-1
What's in the box:
- This audio system contains 6 individually packaged items and instructions inside the main box:
- NT2C-116B Speakers:
- 2 Loaded speaker enclosures (w/ attached small mounting clamps and 7" bare-ended speaker wire)
- 2 Large mounting clamps
- 10 Sets of rubber Clamp-bushings (sizes: 1.5"/1.625"/1.75"/1.875"/2"/2.125"/2.25"/2.375"/2.5"/2.625")
- 4 Crimp connectors
- Bushing legend (cardboard)
- Installation guide
- NA2-400.2 Amplifier Kit:
- Amplifier (attached 7" 3-pin & 4-pin harnesses)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" 4-Pin speaker harness
- Four 1-1/8" screws
- N2-WBT Bluetooth Controller:
- Joystick controller w/ attached 35" power/ground wires (inline 2A mini fuse) and 10" female RCA jacks
- SWVL-1B Swivel Bracket (x2):
- Swiveling mount
- Eight 3/4" screws
- PS-AMPKIT Wiring Kit:
- 10' Power cable (10AWG w/ inline 25A ATC fuse)
- 10' Ground cable (10AWG)
- 5' Remote wire (18AWG)
- 5' RCA patch cord
- 30' Speaker wire (14AWG)
- Eight 8" wire-ties
- Eight 18AWG crimp connectors
- Two 10AWG crimp connectors
- 1 Rubber grommet
- The main box contains 2 compression back-plates with mounting instructions. These parts are not required for installing this speaker system.
More details on the MB Quart MBQ-UNI6-1
Overview: The MB Quart UNI6-1 speaker system includes two 6.5" 2-way wake tower speaker enclosures, a 2 x 200W (peak power) amplifier, and an N2-WBT Bluetooth controller with auxiliary input, all designed to universally mount on most UTV or powersports vehicles.
- Drivers: Each of the two included wake tower speakers features a 6.5" 2-way driver made with a water-resistant composite polypropylene cone with Butyl rubber surround, along with a high-temperature voice coil wound on a Kapton former. This allows the speakers to handle more power while remaining light weight. The speakers also include a coaxially mounted 3/4" pure titanium dome tweeter, producing a natural musical response, and a 12dB Butterworth crossover for a smooth transition from high- to low-frequencies.
- Enclosures: The NT2C-116B drivers are mounted in heavy-duty ABS
cast enclosures, providing strength and improved bass response while
remaining light weight and weather-resistant. A special UV-resistant paint
coating helps protect the speaker enclosures from sun fade, while conformal
coating of electronic components protect the speakers from dust, dirt, and
water spray. The enclosures are marine certified with an IPX67 rating. Each
speaker enclosure includes a 7" pigtail of bare-ended speaker wire extending
from the mounting base of the enclosure:
- Black/White: Speaker positive (+)
- Black: Speaker negative (-)
N2-WBT Bluetooth Controller: The NT2C-116B speaker system includes a dash-mountable Bluetooth controller, letting you stream music from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, or playback device (hands-free phone calls are not supported). A single backlit rotary/joystick control lets you adjust the signal volume (BT only) as well as change tracks, both forward and backwards. The Bluetooth controller also features a 3.5mm auxiliary input jack for audio playback from a portable player or device. If a 3.5mm plug is inserted into the jack, the unit will automatically switch from Bluetooth to Aux mode. When in Aux mode, the volume is controlled by the playback device, not the Bluetooth controller. The Bluetooth controller is designed to easily mount in standard size dash-switch openings.
NA2-400.2 Amplifier: The MBQ UNI6-1 sound system includes an NA2-400.2 two-channel amplifier for driving the two wake tower speaker enclosures. The Class-D amp can output 2 x 100W RMS @4Ω (2 x 200W peak) and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Amplifier front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Outputs: Two speaker output channels are provided on a 7" hardwired harness terminated with a 4-pin Molex connector.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A second 7" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections.
- X-Over: A 3-position slide-switch allows selection of either HP, LP, or Off. The HP and LP options include their own crossover dial with the High-pass filter allowing adjustment from 15Hz - 300Hz and the Low-pass filter adjustment ranging from 50Hz - 300Hz.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V - 0.2V.
Mounting: The UNI6-1 speaker system includes mounting hardware for installing the speaker enclosures on a wide range of UTV roll-cages. Small mounting clamps come pre-installed on each enclosure with 2 large clamps also provided that can easily be switched out. These, along with 10 sets of various sized rubber bushings allow the speaker enclosures to be mounted on round tubing (oval tubing and flat surfaces not supported). Sizes include: 1.5", 1.625", 1.75", 1.875", 2", 2.125", 2.25", 2.375", 2.5", 2.625", and 2.75". Four screws and multiple screw holes allow the grille to be mounted at various angles. This lets you orient them so the MB Quart logo is level, even if the enclosure is mounted on angled tubing. Optional swivel-mounts are included that can be installed on the enclosures, allowing the speakers to be swiveled up to 180˚ in both directions.
Wiring: The MB Quart speaker system includes all wiring necessary for installation. Parts include 10' sections of 10AWG power and ground wire, along with patch cables, remote turn-on wire, 30' of speaker wire, wire-ties, and crimp connectors.