About the MB Quart N2-RC
Manage you MB Quart ring lights
This compact remote control makes it easy to get the look you like on your MB Quart SR1 RGB LED ring lights. Use it to choose colors, or select from a variety of modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed, and strobe.
More about MB Quart
Three decades of marine and powersports audio expertise goes into MB Quart audio gear. Their receivers, speakers, amps, subs, and accessories are engineered to provide outstanding performance and all-weather reliability. The MB Quart "Life Shield" badge means your gear has been designed and tested to stand up to the toughest conditions on the water or off the beaten path.
- control your MB Quart SR1 RGB LED ring lights
- adjust colors and modes to suit your style
- compact, marine-rated design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # N2-RC
What's in the box:
- RF wireless remote control
- 3V CR2032 battery (installed)
- Instructions on back of packaging
MB Quart N2-RC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart N2-RC
Compatibility: The N2-RC remote controls the illumination for the MB Quart add-on LED light rings. The number of light rings controllable is limitless within range.
RF (Radio Frequency): The remote control communicates with compatible light rings via RF, so you don't need direct line of sight. (The remote must be paired to the light rings before it will control them.)
Controls: The N2-RC has the following control functions:
- Power: turn lights On/Off (two buttons)
- Brightness: adjust the brightness using the up and down buttons
- Flash: flashes between six colors
- Strobe: strobe effect (on/off) between seven colors
- Fade: fades to off, turns on next color, fades to off, etc. (six colors)
- Smooth: continuously transitions smoothly between colors
- Red: turn LEDs red; four buttons under the red change shades
- Green: turn LEDs green; four buttons under the green change shades
- Blue: turn LEDs blue; four buttons under the blue change shades
- White: turn LEDs white
Battery Operated: The remote control is powered by a single 3V CR2032 lithium coin-type battery (pre-installed).
Note: The battery size is incorrectly printed on the remote as CR2025.
2 questions already asked