About the MB Quart RS1-269
MB Quart's rich history as a German audio pioneer shines through with their Reference Series car speakers. The MB Quart RS1-269 6"x9" component system features two quality woofers, two 3/4" tweeters, and two external crossovers. An extremely lightweight pulp/bamboo hybrid woofer cone delivers the lower and midrange frequencies with accuracy. MB Quart complements that natural, rich sound with precise high notes from the 3/4" titanium dome tweeters. Additionally, WideSphere™ technology expands the tweeter's dispersion pattern for a wider, more lively soundstage.
If you're doing a custom installation, MB Quart includes grilles that show off the red-line flair of the woofers.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6"x9" pulp/bamboo woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- external crossover network
- special-design frame virtually eliminates resonance
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 20-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 3"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RS1-269
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each has a 38" wire attached)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Flush-mount trim rings (Tweeter)
- 2 Surface-mount covers (Tweeter)
- 2 Flat mounting bases (Tweeter)
- 2 Angled mounting bases (Tweeter)
- 2 Flush-mount clamps (Tweeter)
- 2 Adhesive backed tweeter pads
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- Four 1/2" Flat-head screws
- 8 Large speed clips
- 4 Small speed clips
- 2 MB Quart crossover badges
- 2 Adhesive backed hook and loop crossover mounts
- Installation guide
- 2 MB Quart stickers
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart RS1-269
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/4" Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Pulp/Bamboo Fiber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||88|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||20 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||120|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.39|
Woofer Basket: The speakers feature PA66 composite (plastic) baskets, reinforced with 30% glass fiber.
Magnet Cover: The cover on the woofer magnet can be removed to slightly decrease the depth (by 0.05") and the magnet diameter (by 0.33").
Tweeter Mounting: The supplied mounting hardware allows you to flush-mount or surface-mount the tweeters. When surface-mounted, they can be mounted flat or at an angle (approximately 45°).
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|Flush Mount||Surface Mount||Angled Surface Mount|
|Depth||0.805"||0.5" (screw depth)||0.5" (screw depth)|
Crossovers: Each outboard 2-way crossover has a 12dB/octave slope. The inputs and outputs are screw terminals that will accommodate bare wire or spade connectors up to ¼" wide. There are two screw holes in the base of each crossover for mounting.
- Width: 1.87"
- Length: 3.43"
- Height: 1.05"