About the MB Quart MBQR-STG2-RC-1
Great sound meets Ride Command®
Great sound meets Ride Command®
A Polaris RZR with Ride Command is one impressive ride already, but this MB Quart Stage 2 audio kit will bring impressive sound to your side-by-side. With two 8" speakers and a 2-channel amp, this system will add crank up the soundtrack to your off-road adventures.
Ride Command is and amazing bit of technology, but the low-voltage output isn't ideal for great audio. MB Quart worked with the engineers at Polaris to design a system that produces outstanding sound. The system includes two vehicle-specific Ride Command adapters and an amplifier that's specifically designed to work with the Ride Command system.
MB Quart designed this entire package to fit right into your RZR, with no cutting and minimal hassle. It also comes with all the parts and pieces needed for a smooth, hassle-free installation. Each component is tough enough for trail duty, so you won't have to worry about your system getting swamped.
8" speakers with custom enclosures
The package includes a pair of 8" NH1-120B compression horn marine speakers that are built for off-road and marine use. The durable poly cones withstand moisture and sunlight, as do the 1" titanium diaphragm tweeters.
These all-weather speakers are really easy to install, too, thanks to the RZR-specific speaker enclosures included in this kit. These rugged enclosures bolt right in using the factory mounting holes with just a little bit of drilling.
A 2-channel amp with power to spare
MB Quart's NA2-400.2 amplifier packs a lot of power into a small package that's perfect for powersports applications. This rugged Class D amp delivers 100 watts per channel at 4 ohms, so your speakers will get the juice they need.
- designed for 2017-up Polaris RZR models with Ride Command
- system includes:
- 8" speakers with enclosures and a 2-channel amp
- two Ride Command adapters, amp brackets, installation parts and wiring
- all components made for off-road use
MB Quart NH1-120B 8" marine speakers
- compression horn design for outstanding volume
- power handling up to 90 watts RMS (180 watts peak)
- 1" titanium compression diaphragm tweeters
- Santoprene rubber surrounds
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
MB Quart NA2-400.2RC 2-channel amp
- Class D design
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- low-pass crossover and bass boost
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQR-STG2-RC-1
What's in the box:
- This package contains 3 individually boxed items along with parts in the main box:
- Main Box:
- Two 8-pin Ride Command Adapter harnesses
- QR Code for installation instructions
- 2 Speaker pods pre-loaded with NH1-120B 8" drivers (attached 11" wire harness)
- Four 18mm bolts
- Two 24mm T40 Torx screws
- 4 Flat-washers
- NA2-400.2RC Amplifier:
- 2-Channel amplifier w/ attached 8" power/ground and speaker output harnesses (terminated with Molex plugs)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" Speaker output harness
- Four 18mm screws
- Quickstart guide
- Single amp mounting plate
- Dual amp mounting plate
- 3' Power harness (inline 50A Maxi fuse)
- 80" Speaker output splitter harness
- 9' Right rear speaker harness
- 9' Left rear speaker harness
- 32" 4-Seat extension harness
- 6-Pin Radio power adapter harness
- Two 2' stereo RCA cables
- Two 4" LED jumper/splitters
- Ten 7" wire ties
- Eight 12mm screws
- 8 Flat-washers
- 8 Nylock nuts
MB Quart MBQR-STG2-RC-1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQR-STG2-RC-1
Overview: The MB Quart Nautic MBQR-STG2-RC-1 Polaris RZR tuned package includes 2 custom-fit speaker pods, pre-loaded with a pair of 8" NH1-120B compression horn drivers, an NA2-400.2RC 2 x 100W RMS (@4Ω) amplifier, and pre-cut and loomed wiring harnesses, all designed to fit select Polaris RZR powersports vehicles with a factory Ride Command sound system.
Compatibility: The MBQR-STG2-RC-1 audio package is designed specifically for installation in 2014-2020 Polaris RZR vehicles WITH a factory Ride Command audio system. If installing in a Polaris RZR without a Ride Command system, please see MB Quart's other Polaris RZR packages found here.
Installation: The MBQR-STG2-RC-1 Polaris RZR tuned package includes all the mounting hardware and wiring required for installation. Pre-cut, pre-loomed wiring harnesses integrating each item and making installation much faster and easier.
- Amplifier: The RZR tuned package includes both single and dual amp mounting plates for installing the NA2-400.2RC in the steering column area. The dual amp plate allows you to add an optional subwoofer amplifier (sold separately) as well.
- Ride Command Adapters: Two Ride Command Adapter harnesses are included that plug into the output of the factory Ride Command radio, each providing 2 channels of audio output along with Remote Out activation leads.
- Speaker Pods: Two 8" compression horn drivers are pre-mounted into speaker pod enclosures designed to fit the kick-panel areas of the RZR (drilling required).
NH1-120B/Speaker Pods: The MBQR-STG2-RC-1 includes two NH1-120B 8" compression horn drivers designed for use in your Polaris RZR. Combined with the the included speaker pod enclosures, the 8" compression horn drivers get mounted in the kick panel area, taking up as little leg room as possible.
- Woofer: The low-frequency driver consists of an 8" composite polypropylene cone with a temperature-stable Butyl rubber surround all mounted in a lightweight composite ABS and glass fiber frame. The driver also features a voice-coil made from high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former, allowing the voice-coil to handle more power while remaining lightweight. A woven fiber composite spider help stabilize the cone and voice-coil.
- Compression Horn: The 8" drivers feature a coincident mounted compression horn, improving overall volume by as much as +5dB over conventional speakers. A Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone.
- Dome Tweeter: The NH1-120B speakers include a 1" dome tweeter with a pure titanium compression diaphragm, producing a smooth musical response with high output while requiring minimal amplifier power.
- Crossover: A 12dB/oct. Butterworth crossover offers a smooth transition from high to low frequencies with conformal coating and PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection.
- Grilles: Each driver features a pre-attached composite grille, treated to resist UV sun fade and weather.
- Marine Grade: Tested to the highest marine and powersports standards for resisting the elements, both NH1-120B drivers carry an IPX67 weatherproof rating, making them highly resistant to water, dirt, and UV rays.
- Speaker Specifications: The 4Ω speakers can handle 90 watts RMS (180 peak). They have a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-10dB) and a sensitivity of 92dB.
- Speaker Pods: The MBQR-STG2-RC-1 system includes two durable, high-impact HDPE composite enclosures that are custom designed to mount in the kick-panel area while taking up as little foot and leg room as possible. Each speaker pod includes a 11" section of speaker wire pre-run through the enclosures.
Note: Drilling new mounting holes will be required for installing the speaker pods into the kick panels.
NA2-400.2RC Amplifier: The MBQR-STG2-RC-1 sound system includes an NA2-400.2RC two-channel amplifier for driving the compression horn drivers. The Class-D amp can output 2 x 100w RMS @4Ω or 2 x 200 RMS @2Ω and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Mounting hardware is included for mounting the amp in the front steering column area of your compatible Polaris RZR. Amplifier front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Outputs: Two speaker output channels are provided on a 8" hardwired harness terminated with a 4-pin Molex connector. An additional 16" harness with bare-ended wire attaches to this. Each speaker pod includes an attached 11" section of speaker wire for a combined speaker wire length of 35".
- Power/Ground/Remote: A second 8" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections. An additional 16" harness with bare-ended wire attaches to this, providing a combined length of 24" of power/ground/remote wire.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V-0.2V.