About the MB Quart MBQR-SUB-2
Add a 10" MB Quart sub to your Polaris RZR
Add a 10" MB Quart sub to your Polaris RZR
If you want to really boost the bass performance in your Polaris RZR, check out this custom-tuned subwoofer system from MB Quart. With a 10" subwoofer and a 400-watt Class D mono amplifier, this system will give you the low-end thump you crave from a package that fits right into your RZR.
Custom-fit and built to last
This ported sub enclosure fits under the dash, replacing the glovebox in 2014-newer RZRs. No cutting or drilling is required. Made from rugged, durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the enclosure is finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your RZR's cockpit. A rugged, weatherproof pass-through sub wire is included, along with mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
- ported subwoofer enclosure with MB Quart 10" sub and amplifier
- designed and tuned to fit select 2014-up Polaris RZR models
- 10" dual 4-ohm voice coil sub
- handles up to 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- NA2-400.1 mono amplifier
- Class D design
- power at 2 ohms: 400 watts
- power at 4 ohms: 200 watts
- frequency response: 10-300 Hz
- fits under the dash (replaces glovebox)
- easy, bolt-in installation on most models (see above)
- black textured finish matches RZR interior
- made from durable HDPE
- weatherproof pass-through subwoofer wire included
- stainless-steel mounting hardware
- LIFEShield IPX-rated for protection against the elements
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQR-SUB-2
What's in the box:
- This package contains 2 individually boxed items:
- NA2-400.1 Amplifier:
- Mono amplifier (attached 7" 3-pin & 2-pin harnesses)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" 2-Pin speaker harness
- Four 3/4" screws
- 4 Flat-washers
- 4 Lock-washers
- Remote level control (attached 15.5' cable w/ Molex connector)
- Amplifier installation guide
- Loaded 10" subwoofer enclosure w/ attached 20" wire harness
- 2 Mounting plates
- 2-1/4" Metal support tab
- Eight 3/4" bolts
- 8 Lock-washers
MB Quart MBQR-SUB-2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQR-SUB-2
Overview: The MB Quart Nautic MBQR-SUB-2 Polaris RZR tuned package includes an NA2-400.1 400 x 1 (@2Ω) mono subwoofer amp for powering the included 10" dual voice coil subwoofer.
Compatibility: The MBQR-SUB-2 audio package is designed specifically for installation in 2014-2020 Polaris RZR vehicles, with or without a factory Ride Command audio system.
Installation: The MBQR-SUB-2 10" subwoofer enclosure is designed to mount in place of the factory glove box. If installing the subwoofer and amp combo in a Polaris RZR with an existing MB Quart Stage 2 system (MBQR-STG2-RAD-2 or MBQR-STG2-RC-1), wiring and mounting hardware are provided with those systems to integrate the subwoofer and amp.
- Note: If you are NOT upgrading an existing RZR Stage 2 system, you will need to determine a mounting location for the amplifier and run additional speaker wire, along with power and ground connections for the amplifier.
Subwoofer: The included 10" subwoofer features a dual 4Ω voice coil design that's wired for 2Ω. The sub comes pre-mounted inside a ported, high-impact HDPE composite enclosure that's designed to mount in place of the factory glove box with no modifications. Powered by the NA2-400.1 400W amplifier, the subwoofer and enclosure combo can provide deep, powerful bass at high volume.
NA2-400.1 Sub Amplifier: The MBQR-SUB-2 sound system includes an NA2-400.1 mono amplifier for driving the subwoofer's dual voice-coils. The Class-D amp outputs 400W @ 2Ω (200W @ 4Ω) and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Mounting hardware is included for mounting the amp with the subwoofer enclosure. The amplifier's front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Outputs: A single 2-wire subwoofer speaker output is provided on a 7" hardwired harness terminated with a 2-pin Molex connector.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A 7" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections.
- Wired Remote Input: A 4-pin Molex plug on a 7" harness provides the connection for the included wired remote level control. This can be mounted on the dash or console and includes a 15.5' cable for plugging into the amplifier's harness.
- LPF: A rotary low-pass filter adjustment ranges from 50Hz - 150Hz.
- Subsonic: The subsonic filter can remove frequencies below the setting amount, with a range of 15Hz-50Hz.
- Boost: A 2-way switch (0dB & 12dB) lets you apply a 12dB boost @45Hz.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V - 0.2V.