About the MB Quart MBQ-SUBSYS-1
Add a 10" MB Quart sub to your Polaris RZR
Add a 10" MB Quart sub to your Polaris RZR
If you want to really boost the bass performance in your Polaris RZR, check out this custom-molded subwoofer system from MB Quart. With an FW1-254 Formula 10” subwoofer and a 400-watt Class D mono amplifier, this system will give you the low-end thump you crave from a package that fits right into your RZR.
Custom-fit sub enclosure
This enclosure replaces the factory glove box and uses the factory glove box door. It fits right into 2014-newer RZRs and also works in 2018 XP Turbo S or 2019 RZR XP models with a simple modification to the enclosure. It's a great upgrade for any MB Quart RZR audio system.
Blends into your RZR's cockpit
Made from rugged, durable fiberglass, the enclosure is finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your RZR's cockpit. It's paintable, too, so you can customize it to suit your style. A rugged, weatherproof pass-through sub wire is included, along with mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
- custom subwoofer enclosure with MB Quart 10" sub and amplifier
- fits select 2014-up Polaris RZR models
- Formula FW1-254 10" dual voice coil sub
- handles up to 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- NA2-400.1 mono amplifier
- Class D design
- power at 2 ohms: 400 watts
- power at 4 ohms: 200 watts
- frequency response: 10-300 Hz
- dimensions: 3.70" x 5.51" x 1.77"
- enclosure replaces the factory glove box
- easy, bolt-in installation on most models (see above)
- black textured finish matches RZR interior
- made from durable, paintable fiberglass
- weatherproof pass-through subwoofer wire included
- stainless-steel mounting hardware
- enclosure dimensions: 29.2" x 16.7" x 16.7"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQ-SUBSYS-1
What's in the box:
- This package includes three individually boxed items along with installation instructions:
- Subwoofer enclosure (attached 50" speaker wires (20" external / 30" wired internally)
- 2 Mounting plates
- Eight 1/2" nuts
- 8 Flat-washers
- 2-1/4" Metal support tab
- Eight 16mm Torx screws (T25)
- FW1-254 Subwoofer:
- 10" Dual 4 ohm voice-coil subwoofer
- Subwoofer installation guide
- NA2-400.1 Amplifier:
- 2-Channel amplifier (attached 7" 3-pin & 2-pin harnesses)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" 2-Pin speaker harness
- Four 3/4" screws
- 4 Flat-washers
- 4 Lock-washers
- Remote level control (attached 15.5' cable w/ Molex connector)
- Amplifier installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQ-SUBSYS-1
Overview: The MBQ-SUBSYS-1 lets you add extra bass to your select Polaris RZR with a 10" subwoofer and custom enclosure, powered with a 400W amplifier, all designed to integrate into the vehicle while taking up as little usable space as possible.
Vehicle Fit 2014-up RZR Direct fit 2018 XP Turbo S Minor enclosure modifications required 2019 RZR XP
RZR-SUB10 Enclosure: The MBQ-SUBSYS-1 includes a custom-formed ABS enclosure for the included 10" subwoofer. The enclosure gets mounted in place of the factory glove box, while still retaining the original glove box door. It includes a 50" section of speaker wire pre-installed in the enclosure with the internal section of the speaker wire terminated with 2 sets of bare-ends for attaching to both sets of the subwoofer's terminals. The other end of the speaker wire contains a 2-pin Molex plug that plugs directly into the amp's output harness.
FW1-254 Subwoofer: The MB Quart Formula Series 10" subwoofer features a molded polypropylene cone with a Butyl rubber surround, making it resistant to moisture, dirt, and damaging UV rays. Dual 2" high-temperature voice coil formers along with front and rear venting allows more heat dissipation. Each of the subwoofer's two 4Ω voice coils has its own set of spring-loaded push-terminals for easy connection to the enclosure's speaker wire.
NA2-400.1 Amplifier: The STG2-RAD sound system includes an NA2-400.1 two-channel amplifier for driving the subwoofer's dual voice-coils. The Class-D amp outputs 400w @ 2Ω (200W @ 4Ω) and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Mounting hardware is included for mounting the amp with the subwoofer enclosure. The amplifier's front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Outputs: A single 2-wire subwoofer speaker output is provided on a 7" hardwired harness terminated with a 2-pin Molex connector.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A 7" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections.
- Wired Remote Input: A 4-pin Molex plug on a 7" harness provides the connection for the included wired remote level control. This can be mounted on the dash or console and includes a 15.5' cable for plugging into the amplifier's harness.
- X-Over: A 3-position slide-switch allows selection of either HP, LP, or Off. The HP and LP options include their own crossover dial with the High-pass filter allowing adjustment from 15Hz - 300Hz and the Low-pass filter adjustment ranging from 50Hz - 300Hz.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V - 0.2V.