About the MB Quart MBQX-SUB-2
Add a 10" MB Quart sub to your Maverick X3
Add a 10" MB Quart sub to your Maverick X3
If you want to really boost the bass performance in your Can-Am Maverick X3, check out this custom-molded subwoofer system from MB Quart. With a 10" subwoofer and a 400-watt Class D mono amplifier, this system will give you the low-end thump you crave from a package that's made for your Maverick.
Custom-fit sub enclosure
This enclosure fit under either front seat of your Maverick and installs with simple hand tools in most cases. It's a great way to bump up the thump on your Maverick, whether you're using it as a primary or secondary sub. Hey, passengers like bass too, y'know!
Blends right in and built to last
Made from rugged, durable high-density poly composite, the enclosure is finished in a black, textured coating that will match your Maverick perfectly. It's paintable, too, so you can customize it to suit your style. Mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions are included.
Note: If you're adding this sub/amp combo to an existing MB Quart Maverick system, a second sub amp mounting plate (MBQX-SUB-ACC-1) will be needed for Stage 3 or 5 systems that already have a sub and a 400 watt amplifier.
- custom subwoofer enclosure with MB Quart 10" sub and amplifier
- fits select 2017-up Can-Am Maverick X3 models
- 10" dual 4-ohm voice coil sub
- handles up to 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- NA2-400.1 mono amplifier
- Class D design
- power at 2 ohms: 400 watts
- power at 4 ohms: 200 watts
- frequency response: 10-300 Hz
- enclosure fits under either seat
- easy, bolt-in installation
- black textured finish matches Maverick's interior
- made from durable, paintable HDPE
- IP67 waterproof
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MBQX-SUB-2
What's in the box:
- This package contains 2 individually boxed items:
- Loaded 10" subwoofer enclosure w/ attached 20" wire harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Three 6-1/2" strips of foam padding (3M adhesive backing)
- Two 2" aluminum spacers
- One 1/2" plastic spacer
- Six 3/4" bolts
- Two 1" Torx screws (T-30)
- 2 Nylock nuts
- 2 Large flat-washers
- 12 Small flat-washers
- 6 Lock-washers
- NA2-400.1 Amplifier:
- Mono amplifier (attached 7" 3-pin & 2-pin harnesses)
- 16" Power/ground harness (inline 30A ATC fuse)
- 16" 2-Pin speaker harness
- Four 3/4" screws
- 4 Flat-washers
- 4 Lock-washers
- Remote level control (attached 15.5' cable w/ Molex connector)
- Amplifier installation guide
MB Quart MBQX-SUB-2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MB Quart MBQX-SUB-2
Overview: The MB Quart Nautic MBQX-SUB-2 Can-Am Maverick X3 tuned package includes an NA2-400.1 400 x 1 (@2Ω) mono subwoofer amp for powering the included 10" dual voice coil subwoofer, that's designed to mount underneath the driver or passenger side front seat.
Compatibility: The MBQX-SUB-2 audio package is designed specifically for installation in 2017-up Can-Am Maverick X3 vehicles.
Installation: The MBQX-SUB-2 10" subwoofer enclosure is designed to mount underneath the driver or passenger side front seat (driver's side recommended). If installing the subwoofer and amp combo in a Can-Am Maverick X3 with an existing MB Quart Stage 2, 3, or 5 system, wiring and mounting hardware are provided with those systems to integrate the subwoofer and amp.
- Note: If you are NOT upgrading an existing MB Quart Stage 2,
3, or 5 system, you
will need to determine a mounting location for the amplifier and run
additional speaker wire, along with power and ground connections for the
- Note: If adding the MBQX-SUB-2 to a Stage 3 or 5 system as a second subwoofer, the MBQX-SUB-ACC-1 amplifier mounting plate will be required (sold separately). If adding to a Stage 2 system, the existing dual-amplifier mounting plate will accommodate both amplifiers.
Subwoofer: The included 10" subwoofer features a dual 4Ω voice coil design that's wired for 2Ω. The sub comes pre-mounted inside a ported, high-impact HDPE composite enclosure that's designed to mount underneath the driver's seat (recommended) or passenger's front seat. Powered by the NA2-400.1 400W amplifier, the subwoofer and enclosure combo can provide deep, powerful bass at high volume.
NA2-400.1 Sub Amplifier: The MBQX-SUB-2 sound system includes an NA2-400.1 mono amplifier for driving the subwoofer's dual voice-coils. The Class-D amp outputs 400W @ 2Ω (200W @ 4Ω) and has a frequency response of 20Hz - 20kHz. The amplifier features conformal coated PC boards that resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture, and a Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage that reduces incoming noise from a headunit, greatly improving sound quality. A dual coil Pulse-Width Modulated power supply keeps a constant steady voltage. The Class-D topology combined with aluminum heat sinks allows the amp to produce the maximum amount of power while keeping it cool. Mounting hardware is included for mounting the amp with the subwoofer enclosure. The amplifier's front and rear panels include the following:
- Inputs: One pair of RCA jacks provides the audio input for the amp.
- Outputs: A single 2-wire subwoofer speaker output is provided on a 7" hardwired harness terminated with a 2-pin Molex connector.
- Power/Ground/Remote: A 7" hardwired harness with Molex connector is provided for power, ground, and remote connections.
- Wired Remote Input: A 4-pin Molex plug on a 7" harness provides the connection for the included wired remote level control. This can be mounted on the dash or console and includes a 15.5' cable for plugging into the amplifier's harness.
- LPF: A rotary low-pass filter adjustment ranges from 50Hz - 150Hz.
- Subsonic: The subsonic filter can remove frequencies below the setting amount, with a range of 15Hz-50Hz.
- Boost: A 2-way switch (0dB & 12dB) lets you apply a 12dB boost @45Hz.
- Level: Varies the input signal level with a range of 9V - 0.2V.
2 questions already asked