About the Chief PAC525FC
Here's a handy way to conceal wires and cables behind your wall-mounted TV. The Chief PAC525FC is a recessed storage box with a variety of different mounting and A/V cable pass-through options. It includes knockouts for AC receptacles, as well as 1/2", 1", and 1-1/4" conduit. A paintable cover is included.
- in-wall storage box for concealing A/V cables behind a TV
- provides an organized, recessed space for routing cables and attaching surge protectors/power conditioners
- includes paintable flange and cover for a low-profile installation
- both flange and cover are paintable to match your decor
- designed to fit between two adjacent wall studs, or onto a 1/2" minimum thickness drywall surface
- allows for easy HDMI, optical, and coaxial cable passage
- installable in new or existing construction
- features knockouts for 1/2", 1", and 1-1/4" conduit
- includes multiple knockouts for 2-outlet AC receptacles
- Note: AC outlet installation by a licensed electrician is recommended
- features integrated universal cable tie anchor points
- can be installed in both landscape and portrait orientations
- low-profile design fits behind most TV wall mounts
- 14-1/4"W x 9"H x 3-15/16"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PAC525FC
What's in the box:
- Install box (grounding screw pre-installed)
- Box frame/flange (pre-installed)
- Box cover
- Four 1/4"-20 x 2-1/2" screws
- Eight #6-32 x 3/8" screws
- Eight #6-32 hex-nuts
- Four 3/4" flat washer
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Template
Chief PAC525FC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Chief PAC525FC
In-Wall Storage Box: The Chief PAC525FC simplifies flat-panel TV installation by providing an organized, recessed space for routing excess cables and for attaching surge protectors/power conditioners. The addition of the flange and cover adds an aesthetic professional appearance and drywall mounting capability.
Note: Available in a black or white finish.
Capacity: The Chief PAC525FC in-wall storage box stores a large variety of AV components (holds up to 10 lbs). The inner dimensions of the in-wall storage box is 13.875" (w) x 8.75" (h) x 3.9375" (d).
Installation: The PAC525FC is intended for use both in installations where an existing finished drywall wall is present, and where the wall surface has not been finished and the structural studs are exposed. The PAC525FC designed to be mounted to 2" x 4" wood studs that are 16" OC (on-center), a 2" x 4" (25AWG minimum) steel studs wall, or to a 1/2" minimum thickness drywall surface. It can be mounted in a landscape or portrait orientation.
- Cutout Dimensions: 14.3125" (w) x 9.375" (h) x 3.9375" (d)
- Outer Flange Dimensions: 15.4375" (w) x 10.3125" (h) x 0.125" (d)
Note: The wall must be finished around the opening of the box after the box has been installed.
Paintable Flange & Cover: The included cover and flange are paintable. The cover is secured by two screws.
Knockouts: There are knockouts for single gang outlets and 1.25", 1", and 0.5" conduit.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?