About the Sanus CAFC01
This fan panel is designed for use with the Sanus CAPT01 low-voltage power supply. The thermostat kit that comes with the CAPT01 controls the fans, and activates them when necessary to keep your rack-mounted components cool.
- ultra-quiet fan for use with Sanus CAPT01 low-voltage power supply and thermostat
- rack mount screws not included
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 2-1/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CAFC01-B1
What's in the box:
- Rack-mount fan unit (rack height 1U)
- 6' DC power wire with DC barrel plugs on each end
- Instruction Manual
Sanus CAFC01 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CAFC01
Overview: The Sanus CAFC01-B1 ultra-quiet fan helps to cool the equipment mounted in your A/V rack. Five 1.5" diameter fans are mounted to a single rack unit (1U) panel (for a standard 19" rack). The fan is powered by the Sanus CAPT01-B1 multi-volt power supply (not included), and is automatically activated by the thermostat kit (included with the power supply) when the interior of the rack exceeds a specified temperature. A 6' DC power wire is included.
Note: No rack mounting screws are included with the fan.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?