About the Sanus CAFH01
This fan panel is designed for use with the Sanus CAPT01 low-voltage power supply. Three side-by-side fans push a high volume of air through your component rack, keepling your components cool. The thermostat kit that comes with the CAPT01 controls the fans, activating them when the temperature reaches 85 degrees, and turning them off when it drops below 75 degrees.
- high-volume fan for use with Sanus CAPT01 low-voltage power supply and thermostat
- triple fan array for high-volume air flow
- rack mount screws not included
- 19"W x 5-1/4"H x 3"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CAFH01-B1
What's in the box:
- Rack-mount fan unit (rack height 3U)
- 3' DC power wire with DC barrel plugs on each end
- Instruction Manual
More details on the Sanus CAFH01
Overview: The Sanus CAFH01-B1 high-volume fan helps to cool the equipment mounted in your A/V rack. Three 4.5" diameter fans are mounted to a triple rack unit (3U) panel (for a standard 19" rack). The fan is powered by the Sanus CAPT01-B1 multi-volt power supply (not included), and is automatically activated by the thermostat kit (included with the power supply) when the interior of the rack exceeds a specified temperature. A 3' DC power wire is included.
Note: No rack mounting screws are included with the fan.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?