About the Sanus CAFQ01
This fan panel is designed for use with the Sanus CAPT01 low-voltage power supply. Two side-by-side ultra-quiet fans push air through your component rack, keeping your components cool. The thermostat kit that comes with the CAPT01 controls the fans, activating them when the temperature reaches 85 degrees, and turning them off when it drops below 75 degrees.
- ultra-quiet fan for use with Sanus CAPT01 low-voltage power supply and thermostat
- fan panel includes two 4-1/2" fans
- rack mount screws not included
- 19"W x 5-1/4"H x 2-3/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CAFQ01-B1
What's in the box:
- Rack-mount fan unit (rack height 3U)
- 3' DC power wire with DC barrel plugs on each end
- Instruction Manual
Sanus CAFQ01 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CAFQ01
Overview: The Sanus CAFQ01-B1 ultra-quiet fan helps to cool the equipment mounted in your A/V rack. Two 4.5" diameter fans are mounted to a triple rack unit (3U) panel (for a standard 19" rack). The fan is powered by the Sanus CAPT01-B1 multi-volt power supply (not included), and is automatically activated by the thermostat kit (included with the power supply) when the interior of the rack exceeds a specified temperature. A 3' DC power wire is included.
Note: No rack mounting screws are included with the fan.
The Sanus CAFQ01 replaces these items
1 question already asked