About the Sanus CASH21
This sturdy shelf fits in your Sanus component rack, and is1-3/4" high. The metal shelf is coated with a durable powder-coated finish that resists scratches. Ventilation slots in the shelf help keep air moving and your component cool. Cable openings in the back provide access points for you to run and secure your wire.
- rack-mountable component shelf
- designed to hold 1 standard-height component
- weight capacity: 30 lbs.
- durable powder-coated finish
- rack mount screws not included
- ventilation slots in shelf allow passive air circulation
- cable access points in back provide places to thread and secure connections
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 15"D
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CASH21-B1
What's in the box:
- Black vented rack-mount shelf (1U height)
- 18" Hook-and-loop strap (2 pieces)
- Plastic shelf stop
Sanus CASH21 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CASH21
Overview: The CASH21-B1 is a vented rack-mount shelf for your A/V components, designed for the Sanus Foundations Component Series racks. It features solid, one-piece construction and a stylish powder-coated black finish. The shelf fits into a standard 19" equipment rack, and takes up a single rack unit (1U) space. The shelf provides a 17-1/4"-wide x 15"-deep area for your components.
Note: The shelf does not include rack screws (requires 10-32 x 3/4" screws).
Ventilation: The rear half of the rack shelf has twenty 1/4"-wide vents to keep your components operating at the optimal temperature.
Wire Management: The shelf has multiple slots along the sides and rear edge to help you organize and secure the cables.
Security: Included with the rack shelf are two 18" hook-and-loop straps and one shelf stop to keep your equipment from shifting within the A/V rack. Additional shelf stops are available, if more are needed.
2 questions already asked