About the Sanus CASH22
The shelf fits in your Sanus component rack, and is 3-1/2" high. The shelf's durable powder-coated finish resists scratches. Ventilation slots help keep air moving and your component cool. Cable openings in the back provide access points for you to run and secure your wire.
- rack-mountable component shelf
- designed to hold 2 standard-height components
- weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- durable powder-coated finish
- rack mount screws not included
- ventilation slots in shelf allow passive air circulation
- cable access points in back provide places to thread and secure connections
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 18-1/4"D
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CASH22-B1
What's in the box:
- Black vented rack-mount shelf (2U height)
- 18" Hook-and-loop strap (2 pieces)
- Plastic shelf stop
Sanus CASH22 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CASH22
Overview: The CASH22-B1 is a vented rack-mount shelf for your A/V components, designed for the Sanus Foundations Component Series racks. It features solid, one-piece construction and a stylish powder-coated black finish. The shelf fits into a standard 19" equipment rack, and takes up two units (2U) of rack space. The shelf provides a 17-1/4"-wide x 18"-deep area for your components.
Note: The shelf does not include rack screws (requires 10-32 x 3/4" screws).
Ventilation: The rear portion of the rack shelf has twenty 1/4"-wide vents to keep your components operating at the optimal temperature.
Wire Management: The shelf has multiple slots along the sides and rear edge to help you organize and secure the cables.
Security: Included with the rack shelf are two 18" hook-and-loop straps and a shelf stop to keep your equipment from shifting within the A/V rack. Additional shelf stops are available, if more are needed.
2 questions already asked