About the Sanus CASH23
This CASH23 shelf fits in your Sanus component rack, and is 5-1/4" heigh. The metal shelf is coated with a durable powder-coated finish that resists scratches. Ventilation slots help keep air moving and your components cool. Cable openings in the back provide access points for you to run and secure your wire.
- rack-mountable component shelf
- designed to hold 3 standard-height components
- weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- durable powder-coated finish
- rack mount screws not included
- ventilation slots in shelf allow passive air circulation
- cable access points in back provide places to thread and secure connections
- 19"W x 5-1/4"H x 18"D
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CASH23-B1
What's in the box:
- Black vented rack-mount shelf (3U height)
- 18" Hook-and-loop strap (2 pieces)
- Plastic shelf stop
Sanus CASH23 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CASH23
Overview: The CASH23-B1 is a vented rack-mount shelf for your A/V components, designed for the Sanus Foundations Component Series racks. It features solid, one-piece construction and a stylish powder-coated black finish. The shelf fits into a standard 19" equipment rack, and takes up three units (3U) of rack space. The shelf provides a 17-1/4"-wide x 18"-deep area for your components.
Note: The shelf does not include rack screws (requires 10-32 x 3/4" screws).
Ventilation: The rear portion of the rack shelf has twenty 1/4"-wide vents to keep your components operating at the optimal temperature.
Wire Management: The shelf has multiple slots along the sides and rear edge to help you organize and secure the cables.
Security: Included with the rack shelf are two 18" hook-and-loop straps and a shelf stop to keep your equipment from shifting within the A/V rack.