About the Sanus CFR1615
The Sanus CFR1615 stackable skeleton rack lets you customize storage for your component system. You can assemble the modular pieces in one of five different height combinations, depending on what you need. The braces are self-aligning so you can easily fit the rack together without special tools. Slots in the braces let you wall-mount the rack for a more permanent storage solution. The rack ships flat with removable shelves, blanking panels and hardware needed for assembly. (If you're planning to wall-mount this rack, check out Sanus' swivel support mount.)
- accommodates 15 rack spaces (1-3/4"H), or 7 shelved components (3-1/2"H_
- includes 2 shelves:
- CASH22 2U shelf (weight capacity: 50 lbs.)
- CASH21 1U shelf (weight capacity 30 lbs.)
- rack can be placed on the floor or mounted to a wall
- modular construction
- keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- self-aligning brackets for quick assembly
- comes complete with hardware, removable shelves and blanking panels
- total weight capacity: 200 lbs. (wall-mounted), 600 lbs. (floor-standing)
- heavy-gauge welded steel construction
- vented, backstopped shelves
- ventilation to keep components cool
- 20-3/8"W x 26-1/4"H x 20"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- stud-mounting required when mounting to a wall
- MFR # CFR1615-B1
What's in the box:
- Left frame
- Right frame
- 2 Shelves
- 2 Braces
- 2 Alignment panels
- Four 1/4"-20 x 3/8" screws
- Four 5/16" x 3-1/2" lag bolts
- 4 Anchors
- Twelve 1/4"-20 hex-nuts
- 2 U-washers
- 2 Flat-washers
- 4 Backstops
- 2 Component straps
- 4 Feet (with hex nut)
- Instruction Manual
Sanus CFR1615 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CFR1615
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||0|
|Stand Weight Limit||600 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||N/A|
|TV Shelf Width||---|
|TV Shelf Depth||---|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
Steel Construction: The Sanus Component Series CFR1615 Skeleton Rack features welded, heavy-gauge steel construction.
Stackable Rack: The Sanus Component Series CFR1615's modular, stackable structure can be coupled into five different height combinations - 40U, 35U, 30U, 20U and 15U.
Capacity: The Sanus CFR1615 can accommodate up to fifteen rack spaces (1.75" tall) or seven shelf components (3.5" tall). It can support up to 600 lbs of AV gear on the floor, or up to 200 lbs when mounted on the wall.
Quick Assembly: The rack is self-aligning and requires only four bolts for quick, easy assembly in approximately 15 minutes.
Leveling Feet: The CFR1615 comes with 4 feet that are threaded so you can level the component rack. An optional CA6CK caster kit, available from the manufacturer, includes 4 casters to enable you to roll the rack from place to place.
Wall-Mounting: This versatile rack can be mounted directly to wall studs for a more permanent organization solution in any room.
Optional Swing-Out Bracket: The Sanus CFA16SM-B1 (sold separately) is an optional swing out mount for Sanus Component 1600 Series Racks. This optional swivel accessory enables access to the back of these wall-mounted modular rack systems, so you can easily get to your components rear-panel connections. It allows your Sanus Component 1600 Series Rack to swivel effortlessly with a touch of the release tab, and locks securely when returned to home position against wall. The Sanus CFA16SM-B1 opens up to 90-degrees
Required Tools: The following tools are required when wall-mounting the rack system.
- Stud finder
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Ratchet with 1/2" sockets (or 1/2" box wrench)
- Drill with 7/32" bit for wood stud installations (3/8" bit for masonry)
- Tape measure (ruler)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
7 questions already asked