About the Sanus CFR2136
If you have a large, multi-component audio/video system, you know storage can be a problem. The brawny Sanus CFR2136 is a great solution. It can handle a whole-house system and then some. And it has enough space within the cabinet to run your cables.
Sturdy casters make it easy to move, and each shelf is backstopped so your components sit securely during repositioning. Quick-release removable side and back panels give you access to your components.
Rack-mount or shelve your gear
The CFR2136 can accommodate up to 36 rack-mounted components that are 1-3/4" high. Or you can use the included shelving to store up to eighteen larger components. You also get rack face plates, so you can fill in empty gaps between rack-mounted of shelved components for a cleaner look.
Easy cable connections
Space behind the shelves lets you run connecting cables between your components. And a three-rack panel that can be attached to either the top or the bottom of the rack's rear gives you options for running cables out of the cabinet.
The beefy CFR2115 can support up to 500 lbs. of electronic gear. Welded heavy-gauge steel construction makes it durable and strong, and a locking tempered glass door gives you added security. Drop-down legs provide stable support, and they're adjustable, so you can ensure your gear stays level.
Ventilation to keep components cool
Integrated vents along the edges and air holes in the back panel keep air circulating. The cabinet also features cooling shelves on both the top and bottom of the rack for improved airflow. In addition, every shelf also has ventilation slots to help keep the temperature down. .
- accommodates 36 rack spaces (1-3/4"H), or 18 shelved components
- includes 8 shelves:
- six CASH22 2U shelves (weight capacity 50 lbs. each)
- two CASH21 1U shelves (weight capacity 30 lbs. each)
- total weight capacity: 800 lbs.
- triple rack panel can be placed on top or bottom of rear door for customized wiring
- 2 single-space (1U) and 6 double-space (2U) blanking panels included
- heavy-gauge welded steel construction
- vented, backstopped shelves
- locking tempered glass door
- quick-release side and back panels
- openings for wires in bottom and top
- cooling shelves in top and bottom of rack
- ventilation to keep components cool
- swivel casters for easy access
- adjustable drop-down feet for level, stable support
- 23-5/8"W x 70-1/2"H x 26-5/8"D
- weight: 219 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- cabinet comes pre-assembled; assembly required to install feet
- MFR # CFR2136
What's in the box:
- AV component rack
- 4 Leveling feet
- 4 Casters
- 2 Keys
- Eight M5 x 10mm screws
- Twelve 10-32 x 3/4" screws
- 16 Back-stops
- 8 Straps
- Assembly Instructions
Sanus CFR2136 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus CFR2136
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||8|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Stand Weight Limit||850 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||N/A|
|TV Shelf Width||---|
|TV Shelf Depth||---|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
70.5" Tall AV Rack (36U): The Sanus Component Series CFR2136 AV rack stands 70.5" tall, accommodates up to 36 rack spaces, and can support up to 850 lbs of AV gear. It comes pre-assembled with blanking panels and vented shelves, which include back stops to ensure AV equipment does not move during use.
- Two 1U: 17.4 (w) x 1.75" (h) x 18.2" (d); 30 lbs weight capacity
- Six 2U: 17.4 (w) x 3.5" (h) x 18.2" (d); 50 lbs weight capacity
- Blanking Panels:
- Two 1U: 17.4 (w) x 1.75" (h)
- Six 2U: 17.4" (w) x 3.5" (h
Steel Construction: The Sanus Component series CFR2136 features heavy-gauge welded steel construction that is strong and durable.
Lockable Tempered-Glass Door: The Component series CFR2136 features a lockable tempered-glass front door that can be placed on the left or right side of rack for added flexibility during installation. The lockable tempered-glass door provides security, while maintaining component visibility.
Quick-Release Removable Panels: Quick-release back and side panels allow complete and total access to components and wiring. The CFR2136's quick-release removable side and back panels allow for easy access to your components during and after installation.
Convection Cooling System: Cooling vents on the top and bottom of the rack ensure all equipment stays at the ideal temperature. The Sanus CFR2136 employs a convection cooling system that allows warm air to escape through the top as cooler air is drawn in through the bottom of the rack, keeping your AV gear at the proper temperature. The rack also has two 3U cut-out openings on both top and bottom of the rack as well as a removable 3U panel that can be located above or below the rear rack door for added venting or active cooling flexibility.
Adjustable Feet: The Sanus CFR2136 includes four adjustable feet and 4 swivel casters to help with placement. These swivel casters and adjustable feet allow mobility and stable positioning,
4 questions already asked