About the Chief CMA101
For simple installations
The Chief CMA101 is a simple ceiling plate for a basic projector mount installation. It accepts a standard 1-1/2" NPT threaded column (not included) and comes with a security set screw to lock the attached column in place. You can mount the CMA101 to wooden ceiling joists, concrete, or Unistrut® ceiling channels (mounting hardware not included).
- compatible with Chief projector mount columns and other threaded 1-1/2" NPT columns
- 4" x 4" mounting pattern
- includes security set screw
- weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- 5"W x 7"H x 5"H
- weight: 0.9 lbs
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMA101
What's in the box:
- Ceiling plate
- 5/16"-18 x 3/8" threaded stud
- 5/16-18 x 5/16" threaded stud
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Chief CMA101
5" Ceiling Plate: The Chief CMA101 is a 5" ceiling plate with a 4" x 4" mounting pattern. It accommodates a 1-1/2" NPT column (sold separately) and can support up to 500 lbs.
Installation: The CMA101 mount is designed to be mounted to awood stud or concrete ceiling, or suspended from a ceiling.
- It can be mounted to double 2" x 4" wood stud cross bracing between two 2" x 4" ceiling joists using 5/16" x 3-1/2" Grade 2 lag bolts (not included).
- It can also be mounted to a concrete ceiling with a minimum thickness of 8" and a maximum drywall covering of 5/8" using 5/16" x 3-1/2" Grade-2 lag bolts (not included) with UX10 or AF8 anchors (not included).
- In addition, it can be suspended from four 5/16"-18 Grade ASTM A307 or better threaded rods (not included) which are secured
to Unistrut (with a maximum span of 48") by 5/16" Grade-2 or better nuts (not included). Threaded rods must have 18 threads per square inch.