About the Sanus EcoBundle3
Move the audio system in your Sanus steel component rack to the next level with the Sanus EcoBundle3. You get a CAPT01 multi-volt power supply, replacing all those "wall wart" AC power adapters your low-power components use. The CASPK panel comes with the hardware you need to mount those small parts (such as adapters and cable splitters) for better organization.
The CAPC01-B1 power conditioner minimizes the effect of noisy power on delicate equipment. Plus it filters electro magnetic and radio frequency interference that can hamper performance. This rack-mounted component is a great way to distribute power to your low-voltage gear. It also features a mount for a CALW01 rack-mounted work light, which is also included. And the bundle includes two 9-foot power wires and a CAFQ01 rack-mounted ultra-quiet cooling fan to control the temperature inside your cabinet.
- accessory kit for Sanus component racks
- rack-mounted ultra-quiet cooling fan
- rack-mounted low-voltage power supply
- rack-mounted power conditioner with surge protection and lights
- rack-mounted work light
- 2 9-foot low-voltage power wires
- small parts panel
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ECOBUNDLE3
What's in the box:
- CAPC01-B1 Power Conditioner:
- Rack-mounted power conditioner (with attached 10' power cord)
- 4 Screws
- 4 Washers
- Instruction Manual
- Sanus CAPT01 Multi-Volt Power Supply:
- Rack mount DC power supply
- 6' AC power cord
- Magnetic thermostat module with attached 6' cable (3.5mm miniplug)
- 17" Plastic cable channel
- 2 Cable channel clips
- Instruction Manual
- Addendum to Instruction Manual
- Chief NAF33QBA Fan:
- Rack-mount fan unit (rack height 3U)
- 3' DC power wire with DC barrel plugs on each end
- Instruction Manual
- CALW01 LED Work LIght:
- LED light strip
- 39" power cord (with DC power plugs on both ends)
- 2 Plastic clips (attached)
- Instruction Manual
- CASPK-B1 Small Parts Panel Kit:
- 4 Brackets
- 6 Cable-ties
- Two-side tape
- Instruction Manual
- CAPW06-B1 Power Wires:
- Two 6' 12-volt DC power wires (each terminated with DC barrel plugs on each end--5.5mm OD / 2.5mm ID)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus EcoBundle3
Sanus EcoSystem: The Sanus ECOBUNDLE3 includes Multi-volt power supply, power conditioner with surge protection & lights, 3U ultra-quiet fan, small part panel, work light, and two 6' power wires.
Multi-Volt Power Supply: The Sanus CAPT01 EcoSystem Multi-Volt Power Supply is a rack-mounted power supply for multiple low-voltage accessory components. It occupies a single rack space (1U) in a standard 19" rack. The CAPT01 supplies DC voltage for numerous fans, displays, front and rear lights, and powers and/or charges several devices via USB. The unit includes a thermostat kit which monitors the temperature inside the rack and automatically activates the connected cooling fans. The CAPT01 comes with a 6' AC power cord with an IEC 3-pronged plug, and a cable management channel.
- Front Panel:
- System Power Switch
- Rear and Front Light Switches: For rear "Work" light and front "Task" light
- USB Charging: 1 Type A USB port (5 Volts, 2.1 A Max)
- Always On Power Jack: 5.5mm Outside Diameter (OD), 2.5mm Inside Diameter (ID); 12 Volts, 2.5 A Max
- Front Lights Power Jack: 3.5mm OD, 1.3mm ID; 12 Volts, 1.2 A Max
- Rear Panel:
- USB Charging: 3 Type A USB ports (5 Volts, 2.1 A Max)
- Lights: 2 Front and 2 Rear Power Jacks 3.5mm OD, 1.3mm ID, 12 Volts, 1.2 A Max (per jack)
- 6 Always On Power Jacks: 5.5mm OD, 2.5mm ID, 12 Volts, 2.5 A Max (per jack)
- 4 Thermostat Controlled Power Jacks: 5.5mm OD, 2.5mm ID, 12 Volts, 2.5 A Max (per jack)
- Thermostat Input: 3.5mm minijack
- AC Power Input: IEC 3-prong jack; 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz, 3A Max
Note: The Multi-Volt Power Supply measures 19" (w) x 1.75" (h) x 8" (d).
Thermostat Kit: The supplied thermostat is housed in a magnetic module that can be attached virtually anywhere inside the rack. It has a 6' cable that connects to the power supply via a 3.5mm miniplug. The CATG01 Temperature Gauge can be connected into the system to display the current ambient temperature. When the ambient temperature inside the rack reaches 85° (+/- 6°), the thermostat sends a triggering signal to the CAPT01, turning on the fans connected through any of the four DC outlets designated for thermostat control. The thermostat will cycle off at 70° (+/- 6°).
Note: The thermostat module is 1.5" (w) x 1.16" (h) x 1.14" (d).
Power Conditioner: The Sanus Foundations Component Series CAPC01 power conditioner features adjustable, dual pull-out LED lights to easily illuminate rack equipment and 11 fast-acting 2,400-Joule protected outlets. A multi-mode LED panel indicates voltage, amps and power consumption. EMI/RFI noise filtration eliminates noise up to 30 dB, ensuring quality signals. The Sanus CAPC01 features integrated rack-mount ears and is designed to be rack mounted in a component rack system.
- 11 Protected AC Outlets: The Sanus rack-mounted power conditioner features 11 fast-acting, 2400-Joule protected outlets (10 rear/1 front) to protect your valuable audio/video gear from electrical spikes and surges.
- Power Consumption Monitoring: A multi-mode LED display clearly indicates voltage, amps, and power consumption to help monitor power usage.
- Electronic Noise Reduction: Dual stage EMI/RFI filters eliminate noise up to 30 dB (110 kHz to 1 mhz)
- Dual LED Lights: The power condition features dual pull-out LED lights (with adjustable dimmer) to help illuminate equipment inside your component rack.
- 10' Power Cord: The Sanus CAPC01 is fitted with an attached 10' AC power cord terminated by a straight 3-prong AC plug.
- $50,000 Equipment Warranty: The Sanus rack-mounted power conditioner includes a guaranteed $50,000 connected equipment warranty against electrical spike and surge damages.
Note: The power conditioner measures 19" (w) x 1.75" (h) x 4.75" (d).
Ultra-Quiet Fan: The Chief NAF33QBA ultra-quiet fan helps to cool the equipment mounted in your A/V rack. Two 4.5" diameter fans are mounted to a triple rack unit (3U) panel (for a standard 19" rack). The fan is powered by the Sanus CAPT01-B1 multi-volt power supply (not included), and is automatically activated by the thermostat kit (included with the power supply) when the interior of the rack exceeds a specified temperature. A 3' DC power wire is included.
Note: The fan measures 19" (w) x 5.25" (h) x 2.137" (d).
LED Work Light: The Sanus CALW01 is an LED work light designed for use in an AV rack. The light contains a single row of 21 bright white LEDs for illuminating the rear panel of your rack-mounted components for easy viewing. This package includes one CALW01 LED light strip.
- Power Connections: The CALW01 work light has DC power connectors on both ends, and come with 39" DC power cords. The CALW01 has a 12-volt, 0.14-amp rated input, and plugs into the Sanus CAPT01 Multi-volt Power Supply. Up to three CALW01 light strips can be daisy-chained together from a single power jack. The CALW01 does not have a power switch, but rather is turned on and off by the CAPT01 power supply.
- Mounting Options: The CALW01 can be mounted virtually anywhere using the integrated magnets or along the rack rails using the included plastic clips. The clips allow you to mount the light flush against the side of the rack, or at a 45° angle.
Note: The LED work light measures 0.869" (h) x 0.676" (h) x 14.85" (d).
Small Parts Panel: The Sanus Component Series CASPK small parts panel holds small parts out of the way for increased rack organization and system accessibility. The panel features a pass-through opening, which allows for simplified cable management. Mount panel inside or out of rack. Includes six hoop and loop tie-downs for a tool-less small part attachment. Holds up to 100lbs.
12-Volt Power Wires: The Sanus 12-volt DC power wires are used to power low voltage accessories in an A/V rack. The Sanus CAPT01-B1 Multi-volt power supply sends 12 volt DC power to work lights and cooling fans via these wires. This package contains two 6' DC power wires with barrel terminals on each end (5.5mm outside diameter, 2.5mm inside diameter).