About the Sanus SA-IWCM2
Each of these wall gives you a convenient access point for up to eight cables concealed inside your wall. They're designed for use with common low-voltage A/V cables, including HDMI, coaxial, CAT-5/CAT-6, and RG-6. The integrated "cable catcher" on the back side of the plates keeps wires from falling deep behind your wall.
- pair of cable access ports
- each plate features one opening for cable run-through
- up to eight cables can fit through opening
- integrated cable catcher prevents wires from falling behind your wall
- easy installation with included cutting template
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SA-IWCM2-W1
What's in the box:
- 2 In-wall cable management brackets (antique white) with brush strap
- 2 Decora-style wall plate (antique white)
- 4 Short screws (installed)
- 4 Long screws
- 4 Lock tabs
- 4 Phillips-head screws (length 1.75")
- Wall plate template
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Sanus SA-IWCM2
Cable Management Kit: The Sanus Cable Management Kit (SA-IWCM2) helps to hide your AV cables and wires behind the wall. The kit includes two Cable Management Brush Wall Plates, which provide clean cable access behind the wall from any source to your display, amplifier, or speaker. Each Brush Wall Plate can accommodate up to eight low voltage cables, including HDMI, coax, Cat5e/6, and more. The Sanus Cable Management Kit is available in antique white.
Note: To avoid the risk of fire, this product is not designed for running power cables within the wall.
Cable Catcher: An integrated cable catcher on back of each Cable Management Bracket prevents your cables and wires from falling behind the wall.
Installation: The Sanus SA-IWCM2 can be installed before or after the drywall goes up. The Cable Management Brackets are designed to fit a standard single-gang box (sold separately). The included screws secure the bracket to the gang box. The kit also includes lock tabs that secure the Brush Wall Plate to a drywall cutout without a gang box. A 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" template is included to make the cutout in the drywall. The included lock tabs attach to the top and bottom of the cable management brackets via the included long (1.75") screws, and hold the bracket securely against the drywall. The included Decora-style wall plates cover the bracket and cutout opening for a clean, finished look.
Tools Required For Installation: The following tools are required for installation:
- Stud Finder
- Tape Measure
- Drywall saw
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Slotted screwdriver
- Brush Strap/Bracket: Width 1.643", Height 4.19", Depth 1.305"
- Decora Wall Plate: Width 2.963", Height 4.736", Depth 0.245"
- Weight: 1.55 ounces