About the Sanus LT25
The LT25 wall mount supports flat-panel displays up to 90" in screen size. Sanus' Virtual Axis™ technology allows you to make tilt adjustments with the touch of a finger. Lock the viewing position by simply tightening a knob — no tools required. An open-frame design gives you plenty of room to hide your TV's cables — it can even hold a power protector behind the TV. Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures the mount holds your set securely. And you can shift your TV to the left or right on the mount's wall plate, so even if the studs in your wall are off-center you can still position the screen properly.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- supports most flat-panel LCD TVs from 37" to 90"
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- tilt range: +8° to -10°
- roll range: +2° to -2°
- supports up to 175 lbs.
- stud-mounting required
- includes all necessary hardware
- 30"W x 18-3/16"H x 3-1/8"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LT-25
What's in the box:
- Wall plate
- 2 TV mounting brackets
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M4 x 12mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M5 x 12mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M6 x 12mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M8 x 16mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M4 x 30mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M5 x 30mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M6 x 35mm)
- 4 Philips-head bolts (M8 x 40mm)
- 6 Hex-head lag bolts (length=2.5")
- 4 Plastic spacers (M4/M5)
- 4 Plastic spacers (M6/M8)
- 6 Flat washers (for lag bolts)
- 8 Flat washers (M4/M5)
- 4 Flat washers (M6/M8)
- 4 External tooth lock washers (M4)
- 4 External tooth lock washers (M5)
- 4 External tooth lock washers (M6)
- 4 External tooth lock washers (M8)
- 6 Wall anchors
- 2 Allen-head screws (length=0.875")
- Hex key (4.5mm)
- Instruction Manual
More details on the Sanus LT25
Compatibility: The LT25 universal wall-mount bracket is designed to fit flat-panel plasma and LCD monitors from 37" to 90". The TV can have a maximum weight of 175 pounds.
Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and high-impact plastic with a durable powder-coated black finish.
Mounting: The wall plate must be mounted to wall studs or anchored to a brick, block, or concrete wall using the supplied lag bolts. The slots in the wall plate can accommodate a variety of stud spacing, allowing you to easily mount the TV to wall studs that are 16" or 24" on center. Once the wall plate is anchored to the wall studs and the monitor brackets (with the TV attached) are hooked onto the wall plate, the TV can slide left or right, allowing you to center the TV on the wall. The ProSet feature allows you to also make height and level adjustments (maximum 0.5"). After the TV is secured, it will be held approximately 3-1/8" from the wall.
Note: Each monitor bracket has multiple bolt holes and can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) up to 17-5/16" (439mm). Since the monitor brackets can slide on the wall plate, the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can range from 1-1/2" (38mm) to 27-1/2" (698mm).
VESA Mounting Hardware: Given the mounting bracket's range of motion, it will accommodate the VESA 50, 75, 100, 200, 400, 200 x 100, 300 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, and 600 x 400 mounting hole patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association. The LT25 comes with M4, M5, M6, and M8 bolts to mount the monitor brackets to your TV.
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Virtual Axis Technology: Once the TV is secured to the wall, you can adjust the TV's angle. With the Virtual Axis fingertip tilt system, the TV can tilt up to 8° up or 10° down, and you can lock the position by simply tightening a knob on each monitor bracket.
ClickStand: The LT25's ClickStand feature allows you to tilt the bottom of the TV outward and hold it there, giving you easy access to the back panel for connecting cables. Once all the cables have been plugged in, you can release the ClickStand and securely lock the TV into position on the wall plate.
Installation Tools: The following tools are recommended for mounting the LT25:
- Stud finder
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Electric drill
- Drill bits: 3/16" (wood studs) and 1/2" (masonry)
- Wrench or ratchet and socket: 1/2"
- Wall Plate: W=30", H=12.125", D=1.412"
- Monitor Brackets: L=18.1875", W=1.661" (2.755" including knobs), D=3"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked