About the Chief LVSXU
Easier installation for your video wall
Easier installation for your video wall
Installing a multi-display video wall in your place of business? Chief's carefully designed ConnexSys mounting systems aim to make the process a whole lot easier and give you awesome-looking results. Their PowerZone™ adjustment system puts all of the important post-mounting position adjustments at your fingertips, so you can get your displays aligned and looking just right. A pull-cord display release makes it easy to get behind an LCD panel for servicing or updating cable connections.
The LVSXU mount holds a single display weighing up to 150 lbs.
No rail or strut channel is included in this version of the mount, so the installer can source it locally; required for installation.
- mounts a single display as part of a video wall system
- weight capacity: up to 150 lbs.
- typical screen sizes: 42-80"
- display mounts in landscape orientation
- rigid frame keeps display where you set it, even after extending for service
- accepts security padlock
- wall attachment and display attachment hardware kits included
- no rail or strut channel included; required for wall-mounting
- PowerZone™ provides six points of adjustment in one easy-to-access location at the top of the mount
- height: ±: 1"
- tilt adjustment at single pivot point prevents display from twisting
- depth can be set between 4" and 7.4" from wall
- depth adjustments at each side accommodate imperfections in the wall
- three levels of lateral adjustment
- mount left/right along rail
- interface left/right along mount
- micro lateral adjustment knobs
- RapidDraw™ display release
- cord release system gently pops screen out for easy access
- 10-foot cord can be set to pull from any 90° angle for release
- kickstand provides 20° of bottom tilt
Dimensions & warranty:
- 35-1/2"W x 20-15/16"H x 4"D (13-3/4"D at maximum extension)
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LVSXU
What's in the box:
- Mounting bracket assembly
- 2 Interface brackets
- Four M6x12mm screws
- Four M6x16mm screws
- Four M6x30mm screws
- Four M8x12mm screws
- Four M8x16mm screws
- Four M8x25mm screws
- Ten #14x1.5" lag-screws
- Four 5/16"x2.5" lag-bolts
- 4 Concrete anchors
- Two 1/4-20x0.5" screws
- 2 Outer lamps
- 2 Inner clamps
- Four 3/16" washers
- Four 5/16" washers
- Ten 1/4" washers
- 8 Cable-ties
- 4 Cable-clips
- Label Sheet
- PowerZone Adjustment Guide
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Chief LVSXU
ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System: Chief's ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System solves common video wall challenges of speed, alignment, serviceability and rigidity. The ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System provides the ability to level each row once by using strut channel to connect multiple mounts together with a simple-to-install system that can handle the largest requirements.
- Speed: The ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System uses a single strut channel per row for multiple mounts. This quickly aligns the entire row and removes the need for spacers to measure horizontally between mounts. Compatible with most 1.625" sizes of channel strut.
- Alignment: The PowerZone features six points of tool-free height, tilt, lateral and depth adjustment all found in one easy-to-access location at the top of the mount. Tilt adjustment at a single point protects displays from potentially harmful twisting, and generous depth adjustment allows for a range of home positions between 4 and 7.375" to easily line up with recess applications and accommodate walls up to 2" out of alignment horizontally.
- Serviceability: The RapidDraw Display Release feature gives installers access to any display on the video wall via a controlled pull cord, removing the possibility of accidental pop-outs from people bumping into screens. This also protects the displays by reducing the frequency and aggressiveness of screen pushing. Once released, the mounts can be pulled out up to 13.75" from the wall for service. You can engage the integrated kickstand to 20 degrees for even more room to work.
- Rigidity: Chief engineers added rigidity to the ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System to maintain precise alignment, even after a display is pulled out for service.
Model Options: The Chief ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System is ideal for large-scale, seamless video walls and recessed applications. Two models ship without rails so installers can source strut locally to hang multiple mounts to one rail and reduce installation time. They are available in portrait and landscape orientations
- LVS1U (Landscape Mount with Rail): 35.5" (w) x 21.8125" (h) x 4.0" (d)
- LVS1UP (Portrait Mount with Rail): 19.5" (w) x 32.5" (h) x 4.125" (d)
- LVSXU (Landscape Mount without Rail): 35.5" (w) x 21.8125" (h) x 4.0" (d)
- LVSXUP (Portrait Mount Without Rail): 19.5" (w) x 32.5" (w) x 4.125" (d)
- LVS1UG (Landscape Mount with Rail): 35.5" (w) x 21.8125" (h) x 4.0" (d)
Note: The LVS1UG is the only model that is TAA (Trade Agreements Act) compliant.
Display Compatibility: Each Chief ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System can accommodate a 42" to 80" display weighing up to 150 lbs. The Landscape models support mounting patterns of 200-700mm (w) x 100-400mm (h). The Portrait models support mounting patterns of 200-800mm (w) x 100-400mm (h). M6 and M8 hardware in a variety of lengths are included.
Adjustment Range: The ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System offers Tilt, Height, and Depth adjustment to properly angle, level, and align your wall-mounted display.
- Tilt: +4 degrees to - 2.5 degrees
- Height: +1" to -1"
- Depth: 4" to 7.375"