About the Sanus VisionMount® MF215
The full-motion MF215 lets you swivel your TV to the right or left, or tilt it up or down so it's positioned for optimal viewing. And the mount's "roll" adjustment lets you fine-tune your TV's placement after it's installed to make the screen perfectly level.
The MF215 can support a TV with a screen size of 15" to 37", and a weight of up to 60 lbs. The articulated arm can hold your TV close to the wall, or extend it out 15". You can also use the MF215 with the Sanus recessed in-wall box for an even cleaner installation.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- designed for flat-panel LCD TVs from 15"-37" and up to 60 lbs.
- fits TVs with 200 x 200, 200 x 100, 100 x 100, and 75 x 75 VESA bolt patterns
- heavy-gauge steel construction
- TV mounting distance from wall: 3-1/4" to 15"
- tilt range: +15° to -15° (may vary with size of TV)
- swivel range: +90° to -90° (may vary with size of TV)
- roll adjustment: +180° to -180°
- 11-1/4"W x 11-3/4"H x 3-1/4"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MF215-B1
What's in the box:
- Wall plate with dual swivel arms
- TV mounting plate
- 2 Lag screws (Length: 2.5")
- 2 Concrete anchors
- 2 Flat washers (for lag screws)
- Pivot shaft (2.5" L x 0.625" Dia)
- Plastic washer (for pivot)
- Pivot bolt (1/4-20 x 3.125") with three (2 silver/1 black) 1/2-inch flat washers
- Nylock nut (for pivot bolt)
- Four M4 x 12mm bolts
- Four M4 x 30mm bolts
- Four M6 x 12mm bolts
- Four M6 x 20mm bolts
- Four M6 x 35mm bolts
- Four M8 x 12mm bolts
- Four M8 x 35mm bolts
- Four M4 flat washers
- Four M6/M8 flat washers
- Four M4 spacers
- Four M6/M8 spacers
- 2 Plastic wire covers
- 4 Screws for wire covers (8-32 x 0.5")
- 4 Plastic hardware covers
- Four 8" plastic wire ties
- Hex wrench
- Instruction Manual
Sanus VisionMount® MF215 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VisionMount® MF215
Overview: The Sanus Systems VisionMount MF215 is a full-motion wall mount for medium flat panel TVs and monitors. The mount can tilt, swivel, pan, and extend in every direction so you can attain the perfect viewing angle. This mounting bracket, black in color, features a built-in cable management system to conceal and protect your cables.
Capacity: The MF215 is designed for 13" to 39" flat panel TVs. It has a weight capacity of up to 60 pounds.
VESA Compatible: The TV wall-mount plate fits TVs with VESA 75 x 75, 100 x 100, 200 x 100, and 200 x 200 bolt patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association. Only TVs that comply with these bolt patterns can be mounted using this bracket.
Note: Includes 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm hardware.
Virtual Axis 3D: Sanus' patented Virtual Axis 3D technology features a special cup-shaped faceplate that allows the TV to move in every direction possible with effortless, fluid motion without the use of tools. Once mounted, the TV's range of motion is as follows:
- Tilt: -15° to +15°
- Swivel: -90° to +90°
- Pan: -90° to +90°
- Roll: -180° to +180°
- Extend: up to 15" from wall
Wall Mounting: The bracket should be mounted to a wood wall stud, solid concrete, or concrete block using the supplied wall-mount lag screws. Required tools include:
- Stud finder
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Ratchet with 1/2" and 7/16" sockets
- Drill with 7/16" masonry bit or 3/16" wood bit
- Wall Plate: W = 2.375", H = 6.75", D = 1.6875"
- TV Mounting Bracket: W = 9.375", H = 9.125", D = 2.625"
- TV Mounting Distance From Wall: 3.25" to 15.5" (TV mounted parallel to wall)