About the Sanus Classic MMF15-B1
The Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 is designed for flat-panel TVs 23"-37" and provides a full range of motion for optimal positioning. Its articulated arm can extend your display up to 15-1/2" from the wall, and can swivel up to 45° left or right. And it also tilts up or down. The mounting plate can swivel up to 45° left or right, and you can also tilt it slightly to ensure your TV's perfectly level.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- designed for flat-panel LCD TVs 23"-37"
- accommodates VESA 100 and 200 mounting hole patterns
- supports up to 60 lbs.
- extending arm holds TV up to 15-1/2" from wall
- mounting hardware included
- swivel range: 45° right and 45° left
- tilt range: +15° up to -15° down
- Virtual Axis allows smooth tilt motion with the touch of a finger
- in-arm channel conceals cables for clean appearance
- post-installation leveling adjustments for perfect positioning
- mounting plate pan range: 45° right and 45° left
- stud-mounting required
- 10-13/16"W x 13"H x 2-1/2" to 15-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MMF15-B1
What's in the box:
- Articulating wall-mount bracket
- Four M4 x 12mm screws
- Four M4 x 30mm screws
- Four M5 x 12mm screws
- Four M5 x 30mm screws
- Four M6 x 12mm screws
- Four M6 x 20mm screws
- Four M6 x 35mm screws
- Eight M4/M5 washers
- Four M6 washers
- Four M4/M5 spacers
- Four M6 spacers
- Three 5/16" x 2.5" lag-bolts
- 3 Wall-anchors
- Three 5/16" washers
- Allen wrench
- Instruction Manual
Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus Classic MMF15-B1
Overview: The Sanus Classic MMF15-B1 is an articulating wall-mount bracket for small to medium sized flat-panel TVs and monitors.
TV Compatibility: The MMF15-B1 can accommodate TVs and monitors with screen sizes from 23-37", and weighing up to 60 pounds.
Mounting Bolt Patterns: The mounting bracket will accommodate the following bolt patterns:
- 100 x 100
- 200 x 100
- 200 x 200
Note: 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hardware is included.
Articulating Arm: The Sanus Classic MMF15-B1's integrated articulating arm lets you extend the television from your wall (3.5" to 15.5"), swivel the mounting arm left or right (+/-45°), pan the TV bracket (+/-45°), and tilt the television (+/-18°).
Cable Management: The articulating mounting arm is hollow and has integrated holes to route your cables through to your television for a neat, professional looking installation.
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- 1/2" (13mm) socket wrench
- Electric drill
- Drill bits (7/32" for wood stud, 1/2" for concrete)
- Overall: W = 10.8125", H = 13.0", D = 2.8125 to 7.3125"
- Wall Plate: W = 5.0", H = 8.25", D = 0.1875"
- TV Bracket: W = 8.625", H = 8.625", D = 0.125"
- Articulating Arm Length: 3.5" to 15.5"