About the Sanus Classic MMT15-B1
The Sanus Classic MMT15-B1 is designed for flat-panel TVs up to 40", and holds your display just 1-7/8" from the wall. This compact mount tilts up or down so you can position your TV to eliminate unwanted glare from windows or other light. And you can slide the mount slightly from side to side for optimal placement, even with off-center studs.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- designed for flat-panel LCD TVs 26"-40"
- accommodates VESA 75, 100, and 200 mounting hole patterns
- supports up to 80 lbs.
- holds TV 2-3/8" from wall
- mounting hardware included
- tilt range: +15° up to -10° down
- lateral shifting for optimal placement with off-center studs
- stud-mounting required
- 17-1/2"W x 13"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MMT15-B1
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket
- 2 TV brackets
- Four M4 x 12mm screws
- Four M4 x 30mm screws
- Four M5 x 12mm screws
- Four M5 x 30mm screws
- Four M6 x 12mm screws
- Four M6 x 20mm screws
- Four M6 x 35mm screws
- Eight M4/M5 washers
- Four M6 washers
- Four M4/M5 spacers
- Four M6 spacers
- Three 5/16" x 2.5" lag-bolts
- 3 Wall-anchors
- Three 5/16" washers
- Instructions Manual
Sanus Classic MMT15-B1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus Classic MMT15-B1
Overview: The Sanus Classic MMT15-B1 is a tilting wall-mount bracket for small to medium sized flat-panel TVs and monitors.
TV Compatibility: The MMT15-B1 can accommodate TVs and monitors with screen sizes from 26-40", and weighing up to 80 pounds.
Mounting Bolt Hardware/Pattern: 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hardware is included. Given the mounting bracket's range of motion, it will accommodate the following mounting bolt patterns:
- 75 x 75
- 100 x 100
- 200 x 100
- 200 x 200
- 300 x 200
- 300 x 300
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Tilt Mechanism: The Sanus Classic MMT15-B1 tilts up & down +/-15°.
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- 1/2" (13mm) socket wrench
- Electric drill
- Drill bits (7/32" for wood stud, 1/2" for concrete)
- Overall: W = 17.5", H = 13.0", D = 2.375"
- Wall Bracket: W = 15.5", H = 6.0", D = 0.625"
- TV Brackets (2): W = 2.4375", H = 13.0", D = 2.1875"