About the Sanus MT25-B1
The rugged Sanus MT25-B1 mount holds your flat-panel TV just 2-7/16" from the wall. It can support a TV with screen size up to 42" and weighing up to 100 lbs.
Sanus' Virtual Axis technology lets you adjust the viewing angle with the touch of a finger. You can lock the viewing position by simply tightening a knob no tools required. And if your wall studs aren't quite where they need to be, you can slide the bracket laterally after mounting to center your TV.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- fits most flat-panel LCD TVs from 26"-42"
- supports TVs up to 100 lbs.
- tilt range: +15° to -15°
- holds TV 2-7/16" from wall
- Virtual Axis provides smooth tilt motion with just the touch of a finger for easy adjustment
- lateral shifting to compensate for off-center stud-mounting
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- stud-mounting required
- includes all necessary hardware
- 15-1/2"W x 11-1/4"H x 2-7/16"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MT25-B1
What's in the box:
- Wall plate
- Right monitor bracket
- Left monitor bracket
- Three 2 1/2" hex-head lag bolts
- 3 Concrete anchors
- 3 Lag bolt washers
- 8 M4/M5 washers
- 4 M6/M8 washers
- 4 M4/M5 Spacers
- 4 M6/M8 Spacers
- 4 M4 x 12mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M4 x 30mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M5 x 12mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M5 x 30mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M6 x 12mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M6 x 20mm Phillips-head bolts
- 4 M6 x 35mm Phillips-head bolts
- Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus MT25-B1
Overview: This Sanus VisionMount MT25 bracket is designed to wall mount most medium flat panel televisions and computer monitors from 26" to 42" and up to a 100 pounds. It allows you to easily tilt the TV up to 15° up or down.
Construction: The wall-mount bracket is made from solid heavy-gauge steel, with a durable powder coated black finish.
Bolt Pattern: Each mounting bracket has 12 vertical slots and can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) up to 12.3" (312mm). The mounting brackets can slide horizontally on the wall plate and the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can be from 1.5" to 13.6". The MT25 comes with M4, M5, and M6 size bolts to mount the brackets to your TV.
Note: If the horizontal spacing of the mounting holes on your TV is greater than 13.6" but less than 16-1/4" (412.75mm), you can reverse the position of the vertical brackets left to right to accommodate the wider mounting pattern. The tension knobs on the brackets must be removed and reinstalled so that they are facing outward.
VESA: The MT25 will accommodate universal mounting hole patterns of 50mm to 412.75mm width and 50mm to 312mm height. Given the range of motion, the mount will accommodate the following VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) mounting hole patterns:
- 50mm x 50mm
- 75mm x 75mm
- 100mm x 100mm
- 200mm x 100mm
- 200mm x 200mm
- 300mm x 300mm
- 400mm x 200mm (brackets reversed)
- 400mm x 300mm (brackets reversed)
Virtual Axis: Once mounted the Virtual Axis fingertip tilting technology provides smooth tilting with the touch of a finger, up to 15° up or down. The thumb knob then be tightened to secure the angle of the TV.
Wall Mounting: The wall plate must be mounted to a wood wall stud or a brick, block, or concrete wall. If mounting in a wood wall stud, a Phillips-head screwdriver, 1/2" nut driver, drill, and 3/16" drill bit are required. When mounting in a brick, block, or concrete wall, a Phillips-head screwdriver, 1/2" nut driver, drill, and 1/2" masonry bit are necessary. The TV or monitor will be mounted approximately 2.375" from the wall. The supplied mounting hardware is not designed for mounting the bracket to a metal stud or old cinder block walls.
- Wall Plate: Width = 15.5", Height = 6.0", Depth = 0.6"
- Wall Plate with Arms: Width = 17.125", Height = 13", Depth = 2.375"