About the Chief Custom RPA Projector Mount
For precision placement
For precision placement
The Chief Custom RPA universal mount ensures exact positioning on the ceiling for your projector. It has independent pitch, yaw, and roll adjustments. The Custom RPA offers three options for attaching to the ceiling: mount it flush, with a 1/4" threaded rod, or with a 1-1/2" NPT column. The mount can support up to 50 lbs. and features hollow channels to keep cables out of sight.
- supports up to 50 lbs.
- three installation options
- flush mount to ceiling
- use a 1/4" threaded rod
- use 1-1/2" NPT threaded extension column
- quick connect/disconnect for easy projector maintenance
- hollow channels to keep cables out of sight
- roll: 4°
- vertical tilt range: 25°
- side-to-side swivel range: 360°
- This mount requires a ceiling plate and a threaded column for installation.
- 6-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H x 5-1/2"D
- weight: 5 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RPA357
What's in the box:
- Projector mount
- SLB-357 Interface bracket
- Six 10-24 thumb-nuts
- Two M5 x 10mm counter-sunk screws
- Four M5 x 10mm pan-head screws
- Nine M4x10mm philips-head screws
- Nine M4 x 10mm hex-head screws
- Nine M4 washers
- 3 Hex-keys
- Installation Instructions
Chief Custom RPA Projector Mount reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Chief Custom RPA Projector Mount
Custom Projector Mount: This Chief RPA357 is a custom projector mount that requires the use of Chief's SLBU universal interface bracket (sold separately) to attach to your video projector. Once attached to your projector, the Chief RPA357 can be mounted to the ceilling in a variety of ways.
- Threaded Pipe: The RPA assembly has 1-1/2" diameter NPT threads to accommodate mounting to an extension pipe and ceiling plate (both sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
- Wood Studs: The unit can be attached to wood stud ceiling joists using four 1/4" x 3" lag bolts (not included).
- Threaded Rods: The RPA can be secured to uni-strut, angle, or channel assembly overhead structural members (trusses or I-beams) using 1/4" diameter threaded rods and 1/4-20 nuts (not included).
Note: The Chief RPA357 custom projector mount will require Chief's SLBU unviersal interface bracket (sold separately) to attach to your projector, as well as additional hardware to mount your projector to the ceiling.
Weight Capacity: The maximum weight to be installed on the mount is 50 pounds. It is recommended that the ceiling's structural members can support a redundant weight factor five times the weight of the equipment you intend to install. If the structure cannot support that amount of weight, the structure must be reinforced before you install the projector mount.
Microzone Adjustments: The patent-pending Microzone technology lets you make fine adjustments easily and quickly using a #2 Phillips screwdriver. The pitch adjustment (setting the height of the projected image) is +/- 25°, the yaw adjustment (setting the left/right position of the projected image) is +/- 360°, while the roll adjustment (leveling the projected image) is +/-4°.
Note: The yaw adjsutment is limited to +/- 12° when flush mounted.
Q-Lock Quick Release Lever: You can easily remove and reinstall the projector for quick maintenance. When the projector is removed in this manner, the mounting registration is maintained, preventing you from losing your preset adjustments.
All-Points Security: The Chief RPA projector mount utilizes All-Points Security with its exclusive steel-into-steel locking hardware at all connection points to protect against theft. Using the supplied security hex head screws, requiring the use of the supplied security hex wrenches, secures the projector to the mount. Standard screws are also supplied if you choose not to use the special security hex screws.
Cable Management: The integrated cable management system lets you route cables through top of mount without additional accessories.
Construction: All components of the RPA are made of heavy-gauge steel for a secure and long-lasting mount.
2 questions already asked