About the Sanus SA304 Countoured Cable Cover
Give your wall-mounted TV a clean, finished look
The Sanus SA304 on-wall cable management system lets you hide and organize the power and audio/video cables running to your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. Installation is easy using the included hardware. Attach the cable-channel base to the wall, lay in the cables, and snap the cover into place. You can cut the channel for a neat fit with shorter wire runs, and even paint the cover to match your wall color.
- kit for hiding and organizing cables connected to a wall-mounted TV
- holds up to eight cables
- can be cut and painted to match system and wall color
- includes one 49" cord channel base, one 49" paintable cord channel cover, cable clips, and mounting hardware
- channel cover can be removed to change cables
- channel cover width: 4.20"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SA304
What's in the box:
- 4 Wall-plate washers
- 4 Cable clips
- Four #8 x 2" screws
- 4 Drywall anchors
Sanus SA304 Countoured Cable Cover reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus SA304 Countoured Cable Cover
Contoured Cable Cover: The Sanus SA304 on-wall cable management features cable clips that can hold up to eight cables for an organized and easy AV installation. Its customizable design allows you to cut and paint, so the SA304 will match your mounted TV setup perfectly and give it a finished look. A cable cover snaps on for a secure installation.
Installation: The included wall-plate is mounted to the wall using the included wall-plate washers and mounting screws. Once the wall-plate is screwed to the wall, you can route your cables up along the wall-plate; four cable clips are then installed to keep your wires and cables in place. Once the cable clips are installed, you now snap on the cover to conceal the wall plate and your cables/wires. The wall-plate and cover can be cut to fit your application.
- Tape measure
- Drill with 1/4" bit
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Scissors (to trim cable cover)
- Hairdryer (to relax cable cover)
- Paint & brush (to paint cable cover)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?