About the Sanus VLF613
Sanus' ultra-thin VisionMount® holds your flat-panel TV less than 2" from the wall when fully retracted. Just pull on the mount and it smoothly extends outward up to 13-1/2".
Decorative cover for finished appearance
The mount's decorative wall plate conceals the assembly and hardware, giving it a finished appearance that complements your TV. An integrated cable management system keeps wires organized and out of sight without interfering with the motion of the extending arm.
Ideal for large TVs
This durable heavy-gauge steel mount supports a TV with a screen size up to 84" and weighing up to 125 lbs. The mount's brackets can easily be shifted to the right or left, in case the wall studs are a little off-center. And you can make fine adjustments after installation to keep your TV leveled.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- fits most flat-panel TVs with screen sizes from 40"-84"
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- supports up to 125 lbs.
- mount holds TV from 1-7/8" to 13-1/2" from wall
- decorative wall plate conceals mounting hardware for finished appearance
- stud-mounting required
- post-install leveling adjustments
- includes all necessary hardware
- swivel range: up to ±20°
- tilt range: up to -8°
- 32-3/16"W x 20-3/8"H x 1-7/8"-13-1/2"D
- weight: 58 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VLF613B1
What's in the box:
- TV bracket
- Wall-plate with articulating arm assembly
- 2 Wall-plate covers (pre-installed)
- Four M6 x 12mm bolts
- Four M6 x 35mm bolts
- Four M8 x 16mm bolts
- Four M8 x 20mm bolts
- Four M8 x 35mm bolts
- Four M8 x 50mm bolts
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four 2.5mm spacers
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 22mm spacers
- Four 5/16" x 3-1/2" lag bolts
- 4 Concrete anchors
- Securement screw
- Cable sleeve
- Cable holder
- 2 Hex-keys
- Wall-Mount Template
- Instruction Manual
Sanus VLF613 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VLF613
Full-Motion TV Wall-Mount Bracket: The Sanus Premium Series VLF613 full-motion wall-mount bracket lets you enjoy a great picture on your TV no matter where you watch it. Tilt, swivel, extend and level your TV without the need for tools.
- Tilt: If your has to be TV mounted high above a mantle or fireplace, you can tilt it downward up to 8° for the perfect viewing angle. The maximum tilt range will depend on size of TV.
- Swivel: You are able to swivel your mounted TV to left 25° or to the right 25°, so you can have the perfect view of the screen no matter where you sit in the room. The maximum swivel range will depend on size of TV.
- Extend: The VLF613 lets you extend your TV 1.875" to 13.5" from the wall to give you greater flexibility with your TV's viewing angle and to provide easier access to the TV's rear-panel connections.
TV Capacity: The Sanus Premium Series VLF613 full-motion wall-mount bracket is designed to support flat-panel TVs from 40" to 80", weighing up to 125 lbs.
VESA Bolt Pattern: The VLF613 full-motion wall-mount bracket accommodates a horizontal hole spacing on back of the TV of 200mm-700mm and a vertical hole spacing of 200mm-420mm. The Sanus VLF613 comes with M6 and M8 size bolts of differing lengths to mount the bracket to your TV. It will accommodate the following VESA hole patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association:
- 300x200, 300x300
- 400x300, 400x400
- 500x300, 500x400
- 600x300, 600x400
- 700x300, 700x400
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Heavy-Duty Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and high-impact plastic with a durable powder-coated black finish.
Wall Plate: The included wall plate with articulating arm assembly must be mounted to two wall studs (16"-24" OC) or anchored to a concrete or concrete block wall using the supplied lag bolts (and concrete-anchors).
Perfect & Secure Positioning: Your TV can slide from side-to-side on the VLF613 full-motion bracket for perfect positioning on the wall, while safety tab provides a safe and easy connection you can hear.
Cable Management: An included cable sleeve protects and conceals cables behind your mounted TV for a clean appearance, while a decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware of the wall-plate for a finished appearance.
UL Certification: The Sanus VLF613 full-motion bracket has been Safety Tested and UL Certified.
Tools Required For Installation:
- Electric drill
- 7/32" Drill bit (for wood stud)
- 3/8" Drill bit (for concrete)
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape measure
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked