About the Sanus VisionMount VMBR
The Sanus VisionMount VMBR component bracket is specifically designed for use with Sanus' VMTV television wall mount. Use the sturdy VMBR bracket to hold a DVD player, game console or any other component you want connected to your wall-mounted TV. The bracket locks the component in place, so it always faces the same direction as the TV.
The bracket is made of heavy-gauge steel, and has both adjustable height and width.
Note: the combined weight of the component and TV cannot exceed 100 lbs.
- solid heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- supports up to 15 lbs.
- mounting hardware included
- adjustable width: 13-13/16" to 17-1/2"
- adjustable height: 1-7/16" to 4"
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMBRS
What's in the box:
- Main arm
- 2 Extension arms
- 2 Component holders
- Two 5.3" x 0.7" Adhesive pads
- Two 5.3" x 0.6" Adhesive pads
- Two 0.8" x 0.8" Adhesive pads
- 2 Allen head set screws
- 2 Threaded knobs
- Allen key
- Mounting bracket
- Two 1" 6mm Carriage bolts
- Two 6mm nuts
- 4" 8mm Carriage bolt
- 8mm nut
- Tube spacer
- 2 Washers
- Plastic spacer
- Assembly instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VisionMount VMBR
Overview: The VMBR component bracket mounts to the bottom of the VMTV TV bracket and holds one component; DVD player, VCR, satellite receiver, etc. The width and height are adjustable and it will hold a component between 13.8" and 17.5" wide, between 1.4" and 4" tall, and up to 15 pounds.
Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel with a durable powder coated finish.
- The width of the VMBR ranges from 15.477" to 19.775", depending on adjustment
- The VMBR will add between 4.375" and 5.5" to the height of the VMTV, depending on adjustment