About the Sanus VMF322-B1
Sanus' ultra-thin VisionMount® VMF322-B1 holds your flat-panel TV just 1-3/8" from the wall when fully retracted. Just pull on the mount and it smoothly extends outwards up to 22". An integrated cable management system keeps wires organized and out of sight without interfering with motion of the extending arm.
This durable heavy-gauge steel mount supports a TV with a screen size up to 50" and weighing up to 60 lbs. You can swivel your mounted TV to the right or left, and easily tilt it forward with just a finger. And you can make leveling adjustments after you've installed your TV, to ensure perfect positioning.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- fits most flat-panel TVs with screen sizes from 32"-50"
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- supports up to 60 lbs.
- mount holds TV approximately 1-3/8" from wall
- extends outward up to 22"
- hollow channels in arm to conceal cables
- post-install leveling adjustments
- stud-mounting required
- movable brackets for off-center stud placement
- includes all necessary hardware
- brackets: 25-3/16"W x 17"H x 1-1/8"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMF322-B1
What's in the box:
- Wall plate with adjustable arm
- TV bracket
- 2 Decorative covers
- Two 0.3125"" x 2.75" lag bolts
- 2 Large anchor inserts
- #8 x 1.5" Wood screw
- Small anchor insert
- Two M4 x 10mm screws
- Four M4 x 12mm bolts
- Four M4 x 30mm bolts
- Four M6 x 14mm bolts
- Four M6 x 40mm bolts
- Four M8 x 16mm bolts
- Four M8 x 40mm bolts
- Four M4 washers
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four 24mm spacers
- 4 Plastic inserts
- 5/32" Hex-key
- 3mm Hex-key
- 6 Cable-ties
- Cable clamp
- Wall-plate template
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Sanus VMF322-B1
Super Slim, Full-Motion Mount: The VisionMount VMF322 Super Slim full-motion mount places your 32-50" flat-panel TV just 1.4375" from the wall, yet extends 22" from the wall and allows full-motion capabilities. The VMF322 features fingertip tilt technology, which allows easy TV angle adjustments with the touch of a finger. With its integrated cable management system, the VMF322 keeps loose cables organized and concealed within the extension arm for a clean appearance without compromising TV motion. Its post-installation leveling adjustment ensures the TV is perfectly positioned on the wall. The VMF322 always has a finished appearance with a decorative cover that conceals assembly and mounting hardware.
- Super Slim: This super slim, full-motion mount sits just 1.4375" from wall to complement the sleek look of your ultra-thin, flat-panel television.
- Full-Motion: This full-motion mount extends (1.4375-22.0"), tilts (0°/-10°), swivels (+/-90°), and rolls (+/-1.5°) for easy viewing anywhere in your room.
- Fingertip Tilt: The VMF322's fingertip tilt allows for easy TV angle adjustments with the touch of your finger.
- Cable Management System: The wall-mount's integrated cable management system keeps loose cables organized for a clean appearance without compromising the sleek look of your flat-panel TV.
TV Requirements: Your television must meet the following requirements (size, weight, VESA hole pattern, mounting hardware) in order to use this mount.
- TV Capacity: The VisionMount VMF322 is designed for 32" to 50" flat-panel TVs. It has a maximum weight capacity of up to 60 lbs.
- VESA Compliant: Given the mounting bracket's range of motion, it will
accommodate the following VESA hole patterns in accordance with industry
standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association:
- VESA 200 x 200
- VESA 300 x 200
- VESA 300 x 300
- VESA 400 x 200
- VESA 400 x 300
- VESA 400 x 400
- Mounting Hardware: The VMF322 contains 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm mounting hardware to accommodate the various threaded inserts found on back of today's flat-panel televisions.
Single-Stud Installation: The VMF322's single-stud mounting design simplifies installation. The bracket should be mounted to a wood wall stud, solid concrete, or concrete block using the supplied wall-mount lag screws. Post-install leveling adjustments ensure your flat-panel TV is perfectly positioned. The mount's decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance.
- Stud finder
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Electric drill
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- 7/32" Drill bit (for wood stud installations)
- 3/8" Drill bit (for concrete or concrete block installations)
- Tape Measure
- Wall Plate:
- Width = 5.5625"
- Height = 10.75"
- Depth = 1.0"
- TV Bracket:
- Width = 18.0"
- Height = 17.0625"
- Depth = 0.5"
- Articulating Arm:
- Width = 0.625"
- Height = 12.25"
- Depth = 1.4375 to 22.0"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked