About the Sanus Premium Series VMF620
Ideal for mid-sized TVs
Ideal for mid-sized TVs
The Sanus Premium Series VMF620 makes it easy to wall-mount and precisely position your mid-sized TV. This full-motion bracket can support TVs with screen sizes from 37" to 50" and weighing up to 75 lbs.
The articulating arm extends your TV up to 20-5/16" out from the wall. The mount lets you swivel your TV from side to side, and tilt it up or down for optimal viewing.
A smart, safe design for convenient mounting
Sanus' tools-free assembly makes setup simple. Once you've secured the brace to the wall, the articulating arm just hooks into position. A safety lock that closes with an audible click lets you know the arm is securely in place.
Fine-tune your TV's placement
The arm assembly can also be shifted slightly left or right on the wall plate so the TV is centered, even if your wall studs are off-center. Finally, channels in the mount's arm let you thread cables through it, keeping them free from tangles.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- designed for TVs 37"-50"
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- pivoting arm positions TV up to 20-13/16" away from wall
- swivel range: ±30°
- vertical tilt range: +5° to -15°
- in-arm wire channel conceals cables without inhibiting movement
- tools-free mount assembly
- stud-mounting required
- 26-5/16"W x 16-1/2"H x 3" to 20-5/16"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMF620
What's in the box:
- Articulating arm
- TV bracket
- 2 Wall-plate covers (pre-installed)
- Four M6 x 12mm bolts
- Four M6 x 35mm bolts
- Four M8 x 16mm bolts
- Four M8 x 20mm bolts
- Four M8 x 35mm bolts
- Four M8 x 50mm bolts
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four 2.5mm spacers
- Four 22mm spacers
- Two 1/4"-20 x 1" locking screws
- 10-32 x 1/4" Securement screw
- Four 5/16" x 3-1/2" lag bolts
- 4 Concrete anchors
- 8 Cable-ties
- Wall-Mount Template
- Instruction Manual
Sanus Premium Series VMF620 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus Premium Series VMF620
Full-Motion TV Wall-Mount Bracket: The Sanus Premium Series VMF620 full-motion+ wall-mount bracket lets you enjoy a great picture on your TV no matter where you watch it. Tilt, swivel, extend and level your TV without the need for tools.
- Tilt: If your has to be TV mounted low below a structure or high above a mantle or fireplace, you can tilt it 5° up or 15° down for the perfect viewing angle. The maximum tilt range will depend on size of TV.
- Swivel: You are able to swivel your mounted TV to left 90° or to the right 90°, so you can have the perfect view of the screen no matter where you sit in the room. The maximum swivel range will depend on size of TV.
- Extend: The VMF620 lets you extend your TV 3" to 20.3125" from the wall to give you greater flexibility with your TV's viewing angle and to provide easier access to the TV's rear-panel connections.
TV Capacity: The Sanus Premium Series VMF620 full-motion+ wall-mount bracket is designed to support flat-panel TVs from 40" to 50", weighing up to 75 lbs.
VESA Bolt Pattern: The VMF620 full-motion+ wall-mount bracket accommodates a horizontal hole spacing on back of the TV of 100mm-600mm and a vertical hole spacing of 100mm-420mm. The Sanus VMF620 comes with M6 and M8 size bolts of differing lengths to mount the bracket to your TV. It will accommodate the following VESA hole patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association:
- 200x100, 200x200
- 300x200, 300x300
- 400x300, 400x400
- 500x300, 500x400
- 600x300, 600x400
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Heavy-Duty Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and high-impact plastic with a durable powder-coated black finish.
Wall Plate: The included wall plate must be mounted to a wall stud or anchored to a concrete or concrete block wall using the supplied lag bolts (and concrete-anchors).
Perfect & Secure Positioning: Your TV can slide from side-to-side on the VMF620 full-motion+ bracket for perfect positioning on the wall, while safety tab provides a safe and easy connection you can hear. You can even level your TV after its mounted with a +/- 2° roll adjustment.
Cable Management: An in-arm cable management channel protects and conceals cables the length of the arm for a clean appearance, while a decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware of the wall-plate for a finished appearance.
UL Certification: The Sanus VMF620 full-motion+ bracket has been Safety Tested and UL Certified.
Tools Required For Installation:
- Electric drill
- 7/32" Drill bit (for wood stud)
- 3/8" Drill bit (for concrete)
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape measure
The Sanus Premium Series VMF620 replaces these items
- supports a TV weighing up to 60 lbs.
- ultra-thin mount holds TV 1-3/8"-22" from wall
- tilts and swivels
- full-motion bracket for flat-panel TVs weighing up to 75 lbs.
- extends up to 18-3/4" away from wall
- tilt range: +12° to -12°
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?