About the Sanus VMF720
A stylish, finished look for your TV installation
A stylish, finished look for your TV installation
The Sanus VMF720 mount offers a sleek, streamlined look for your on-wall TV installation. Its design is inspired by high-end kitchen appliances, with smooth, rounded lines and a brushed metal finish. The mount only needs a single stud for mounting, so you can place it just about anywhere in the room — even in a corner.
This low-profile mount holds your TV just 2-1/16" from the wall when fully retracted. Just give your screen a gentle pull and it smoothly extends outward up to 20".
An integrated cable management system keeps wires organized and out of sight without interfering with the motion of the extending arm.
This durable heavy-gauge steel mount supports a TV with a screen size up to 55" and weighing up to 55 lbs. The mount's brackets can easily be shifted to the right or left, in case the wall stud is a little off-center. And with ±2° roll, you can make fine adjustments after installation to keep your TV leveled.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- fits most flat-panel TVs with screen sizes from 32"-55"
- heavy-gauge steel construction with brushed metal finish
- supports up to 55 lbs.
- holds TV as close as 2-1/16" from wall and extends out to 20" away
- swivel range: ± 57°
- tilt range: +5°/-15°
- roll: ± 2°
- covered channels in arms and mount keep cables hidden
- mounts on a single wall stud
- includes all necessary hardware
- 19-3/4"W x 15-15/16"H x 2-1/16"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMF720S2
What's in the box:
- Wall bracket
- Articulating arm assembly
- Vertical TV bracket
- 2 Horizontal TV brackets
- Four M5x10mm screws
- Four M6x12mm botls
- Four M6x35mm bolts
- Four M8x16mm bolts
- Four M8x25mm bolts
- Four M8x35mm bolts
- Four M8x50mm bolts
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Four 2.5mm spacers
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 22mm spacers
- Two 1/4" x 2-3/4" lag bolts
- Two Concrete anchors
- 10-32 x 3/8" Securement screw
- 2 Cover plates
- 3/32" Hex-key
- 5/32" Hex-key
- Instruction Manual
Sanus VMF720 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VMF720
TV Compatibility: The Sanus Premium Series VMF720 full-motion wall-mount bracket supports 32" to 55" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 55 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100mm x 100mm to 400mm x 400mm
- Screw Size: M6 or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Frame: The Sanus Premium Series VMF720 features an ultra-strong, solid steel frame that provides maximum support to ensure your wall-mounted flat-panel TV stays securely in place. Once properly installed your wall-mounted flat-panel TV will stay exactly where you want it with no drifting or unwanted movement.
Full-Motion Design: Thanks to its full-motion design, the Sanus VMF720 wall-mount bracket lets you enjoy a great picture on your TV no matter where you watch it. You'll be able to tilt, swivel, extend, and level your wall-mounted TV without the need for tools.
- Extend: The VMF720 lets you extend your TV 2" to 20" from the wall to give you greater flexibility with your TV's viewing angle and to provide easier access to the TV's rear-panel connections
- Tilt: If your has to be TV mounted low below a structure or high above a mantle or fireplace, you can tilt it 5° up or 15° down for the perfect viewing angle. The maximum tilt range will depend on size of TV.
- Swivel: You are able to swivel your mounted TV to left 90° or to the right 90°, so you can have the perfect view of the screen no matter where you sit in the room. The maximum swivel range will depend on size of TV.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower the the sides of the TV from -2° to +2° to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Single-Stud Installation: The wall bracket can be mounted to a single wooden wall stud or anchored to a solid concrete or concrete block wall using the supplied lag bolts (and wall-anchors). Plastic snap-on covers are included to hide the mounting holes for a clean, neat installation.
- Drywall & Wood Stud Notes: Wood studs should measure at least 2" x 4" (nominal) or 1.5" x 3.5" (actual). Drywall covering thickness should not exceed 5/8".
- Concrete Block Wall Notes: Minimum concrete block size of 8" x 8" x 16" is required. Minimum solid concrete thickness of 8" is a requirement.
Cable Management: An in-arm cable management channel protects and conceals cables the length of the arm for a clean appearance, while a decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware of the wall-plate for a finished appearance.
Installation Tools: The following tools are recommended for installing the VMF720 wall-mount TV bracket -
- Tape measure
- Stud finder
- Drill bit (1/8" bit for wood or 3/8" bit for masonry)
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- Screw driver
UL Certification: The Sanus VMF720 wall-mount TV bracket has been Safety Tested and UL Certified.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked