About the Sanus VMPL3
The Sanus VMPL3 has an expandable design that lets you mount flat-panel TVs ranging from 27" all the way up to 110" on your wall. It features sturdy, heavy-gauge steel construction with a durable powder-coated finish. You get two sets of mounting brackets for your TV: One set provides vertical tilt so you can adjust the angle of your TV with a gentle push, and the other set mounts your TV in a fixed position just 1-9/16" from the wall.
Will this mount work with my TV?
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of mounts that work with your specific TV.
Where do I drill the holes?
Tell the Sanus HeightFinder™ Installation Assistant how high you want your TV, and it tells you exactly where to drill.
- fits most flat-panel plasma and LCD TVs from 27" to 110"
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- includes tilting and fixed, low-profile brackets
- tilt range: +6° to -12°
- low-profile brackets mount TV 1-9/16" away from wall
- supports 280 lbs.
- stud-mounting required
- includes mounting hardware
- accommodates a range of mounting hole patterns: VESA 50, 75, 100, and 200mm x 200mm, 200mm x 100mm, and 400mm x 200mm mounting standard
- optional center plate allows mount to accommodate a wider range of TVs, including 65" Panasonic plasmas
- wall plate: 27-1/8"W (expandable up to 42-3/8") x 9-1/16"H x 7/8"D
- monitor brackets: 17"W (expandable up to 27-7/16") x 1-11/16"H x 2-5/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMPL3B
What's in the box:
- Expandable wall-bracket
- 2 Vertical TV brackets
- 2 Low-profile TV brackets
- 2 TV bracket extensions
- 2 Latch extensions
- Four M4 x 12mm screws
- Four M4 x 35mm screws
- Four M5 x 12mm screws
- Four M5 x 35mm screws
- Four M6 x 12mm screws
- Four M6 x 20mm screws
- Four M6 x 35mm screws
- Four M8 x 16mm screws
- Four M8 x 20mm screws
- Four M8 x 35mm screws
- Four 10-32 x 1/4" screws
- Two 1/4"-20 x 7/8" screws
- Four M4/M5 washers
- Four M6/M8 washers
- Six 0.695 x 0.35 x 0.075 washer
- Eight 1/4" washers
- 4 Spacers
- 6 Wall-anchors
- Six 5/16" x 2-3/4" lag-bolts
Sanus VMPL3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VMPL3
TV Compatibility: The Sanus VMPL3 features an adjustable design that expands and retracts to offer a custom fit for many flat-panel TVs. The Sanus VMPL3 wall-mount bracket fits TVs from 27" to 110", weighing up to 280 lbs.
VESA Bolt Pattern: The Sanus VMPL3 wall-mount bracket accommodates a horizontal hole spacing on back of the TV of 50mm-1016mm and a vertical hole spacing of 25mm-660mm. The VMPL3 comes with M4, M5, M6, and M8 size bolts of differing lengths to mount the bracket to your TV. It will accommodate the following VESA hole patterns in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association (mm):
- 100 x 100, 100 x 200
- 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 300, 200 x 400
- 300 x 100, 300 x 200, 300 x 300
- 400 x 100, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, 400 x 400, 400 x 500, 400 x 600
- 500 x 100 500 x 200, 500 x 300, 500 x 400, 500 x 500
- 600 x 100, 600 x 200, 600 x 300, 600 x 400, 600 x 600
- 700 x 200, 700 x 300, 700 x 400, 700 x 500
Dual Purpose: The Sanus VMPL3 is a dual-purpose tilting and low-profile wall-mount. Two sets of vertical TV brackets are included; one set of tilting brackets and one set of low-profile brackets (only one set will be used).
- Tilt Mechanism: By installing the set of tilting brackets to the back of your flat-panel TV, you can tilt the television up or down (6°/-12°) with the push of a finger, helping you reduce glare from lights or windows and find the perfect viewing angle.
- Low-Profile: The low-profile brackets position your flat-panel TV only 1.25" away from the wall for a clean, flush appearance. Your flat-panel TV will be positioned 2.5" from the wall when using the tilting brackets.
- Lateral Shift: Lateral shift allows your mounted flat-panel TV to move left and right on the wall plate so it's placed exactly where you want it. This can be done using either set of brackets.
Solid Steel Construction: The VMPL3's solid heavy-gauge steel construction offers a sleek, high-tech look while providing strength and durability.
- Stud finder
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Electric drill
- 1/2" Socket wrench
- 7/32" Drill bit (for wood stud installations)
- 1/2" Drill bit (for concrete or concrete block installations)
- Tape Measure
- Adjustable wrench
2 questions already asked