About the Sanus VMPR1
Ceiling-mounting your projector keeps it safe, secure, and out of the way. Sanus's VMPR1 provides a sturdy, convenient way to ceiling-mount most projectors up to 50 pounds.
The included ceiling and projector mount brackets boast high-quality steel construction. Hardware is supplied for securing most projectors to the VMPR1 (ceiling mounting hardware not included). Pitch, roll and yaw adjustment lets you precisely tweak the angle of the projector. (To display an image with straight edges on all sides, the projector's lens should be parallel to the screen.)
- weight limit: 50 lbs.
- pitch, roll, and yaw adjustment for perfectly even images
- securing ceiling bracket to a ceiling joist is recommended
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMPR1B
What's in the box:
- Flush mount ceiling bracket
- Adjustable projector bracket (with 4 attached extension arms)
- 2 Extension arms
- 2 Install covers (black/white)
- 2 Install rings (black/white)
- Extension pole
- 2 Extension brackets
- 4 Phillips-head pan screws (M2.5 x 10mm)
- 4 Phillips-head pan screws (M3 x 10mm)
- 4 Phillips-head pan screws (M4 x 12mm)
- 4 Phillips-head pan screws (M5 x 12mm)
- 4 Phillips-head pan screws (M6 x 12mm)
- 2 Phillips-head pan screws (M6 x 8mm)
- 4 Thumb nuts
- 2 Button-head cap screws (5/16-18 x 1/2")
- 2 Threaded posts (5/16-18 x 1/2")
- Four M2.5 flat washers
- Four M3/M4 flat washers
- Four M5/M6 flat washers
- Two 1/4" x 3" lag-bolts
- Two 1/4" flat washers
- 2 Allen key wrenches
- Assembly Instructions
Sanus VMPR1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanus VMPR1
Projector Compatibility: The Sanus VMPR1b projector ceiling mount system offers a versatile mount design that accommodates more than 95% of all DLP and LCD projectors on the market. The Sanus VMPR1b can accommodate a variety of projector mounting patterns and screw sizes. The mounting arms can cover an area approximately 12" in diameter. If the two extension arms are added, an area up to 18.5" in diameter can be covered. If the projector uses less than four mounting screws, the mounting arms can be removed. The maximum weight to be installed on the mount is 50 lbs.
Heavy Gauge Steel Construction: The Sanus VMPR1b projector ceiling mount utilizes heavy-duty gauge steel construction for a secure and long-lasting mount.
Decorative Covers: The VMPR1b projector ceiling mount comes with decorative plastic covers and trim-rings (black or white) to conceal exposed hardware and unsightly cables.
Quick-Release Mechanism: The Sanus VMPR1b employs a quick-release mechanism that allows dismounting for servicing of filters and bulbs without realigning and refocusing.
Separate Roll, Tilt, and Swivel Controls: Independent roll (+/-6°), tilt (+/-30°), and swivel (+/-15°) adjustment settings make set up and alignment easy.
Extension Pole w/ Angled Adapter: The Sanus VMPR1b includes a 7" extension pole and adapter bracket for cathedral or vaulted ceilings. The adapter bracket allows you angle the projector mount +/-45° to accommodate the slope of the ceiling. The extension pole sits your projector approximately 12.75" away from the ceiling (distance will vary if your ceiling is angled). Without the extension pole, the ceiling mount bracket only sits your projector 4.75" away from the ceiling.
Supplied Hardware: The VMPR1b also comes with the following hardware for attaching the projector:
- M2.5 screws: 10mm long + M2.5 flat washers
- M3 screws: 10mm long + M3/M4 flat washers
- M4 screws: 12mm long + M3/M4 flat washers
- M5 screws: 12mm long + M5/M6 flat washers
- M6 screws: 12mm or 8mm long + M5/M6 flat washers
Installation Tools: The following tools are needed for installation.
- 1/8" Drill Bit
- Electric Drill
- Stud Finder
3 questions already asked